Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks +1'd you! Does anybody know if thats on the regular ACOG mount, or is there another mount under there? Getting one soon, and dunno (if like my Aimpoint) if it will sit too low.

to my knowledge thats the regular mount...I too had to get a cantilever mount to raise my aimpoint higher to its inline with the irons....

Edited by Will Pwr
If you can take pics of the engraved trades like that, with a camera phone, that's certainly not bad in my books  :)

I have to say it's refreshing to see an Armalite that looks like it's been used :lol:

:geek:

Yeah, my phone camera is currently better than my actual camera! :D

It's only been used at 2 skirmishes, I just like to abuse things! :P

I likes that.

At a quick glance it looks like it's a Right thumbhole stock, what is actually going on there though?

Nice to see gratuitous use of electrician's tape.

Its a normal LE 6 position stock :P i para slung my sa80 sling, and liked the idea, and butchered a thunbhole version, and used the rest of my cam material to bodge over the stock so it looked less franken gun, its only a phase, will be back to normal soon

unless i like it, then im buying a propper thumbhole stock :)

i just sold my SPR/A, now i'm thinking of another armalite, but not sure. there's a CQB place opening up soon so does anybody have one of the new Classic Army compact armalites? I might just take up an mp7 and sell the mags to my friend but I have no idea. However, the usual field I play at has a lot of space(it's a big valley) and being a sniper would be a great help to my friends.

I'm getting really comfortable with the idea of sniping though and having an AEG sniper would really kill the mood of stealth and such. Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do? i have quite a bit of funds but I dont' want to spend too much(around 500 dollars max). It's down to either a Maruzen APS-2 Type 96 and an MP7 or an MRF-RX on an armalite.

i already sold my SPR, it was just too much of a hassle carrying it around, It was too heavy to be able to change my spot quickly and then getting it set up and zeroed in was a hassle cause it was so inconsistent. does anybody know if a new hop up unit would have helped?

Its a normal LE 6 position stock :P i para slung my sa80 sling, and liked the idea, and butchered a thunbhole version, and used the rest of my cam material to bodge over the stock so it looked less franken gun, its only a phase, will be back to normal soon

unless i like it, then im buying a propper thumbhole stock :)

I was planning on one myself as I've a fairly similar setup to you (soon to have a VN frontend if I get it bolted together properly), but I've read some really bad reports about them being poorly made and finished.

I was planning on one myself as I've a fairly similar setup to you (soon to have a VN frontend if I get it bolted together properly), but I've read some really bad reports about them being poorly made and finished.

they are a little i hear

but, here am soloution : (0r 2) first, get right one, fill stock with expanding foam, and done, no more creak, spray it, done. or, but a ca stock, ca pistol grip, and a bit of a bar or something, fit it between the two, and use copous filler and it will be nice.

im considering doing the latter with the new hk 416 full stock which is shorter, as i dont like the full lenght pull of a m16