Armalite Picture Thread

See my other post...it's been edited.

And, so, what, you guys want gun p0rn? I'll do my best!

m15picbb6.jpg

It's nothing special...I'm just here to make amends!

-Vic

Edit:

Your tone of writing seemed a tad (wait, really) sarcastic.  It sounds odd, but it gave off a patronizing tone.

Again I say "Exactly!"

Edited by Victory
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neets,

This thread is like a candy store for Armalite fanboys and girls for sure. It's nice to be able to see every possible combo (wait, is that even possible?) and then formulate a game plan!

All we need now is an Armalite with the kitchen sink and a spork on the RIS and we're done! :)

The Crane Stock add on is from Echo1 and I ordered it from Evike (I'm sure I will get lots of Boooo's over that'n) :)

I can not confirm if it will fit a Combat stock but it physically bolts onto the LE Colapsible stock making it a permanent item. Does it function? In what respect? It functions the same as real steel in that it has tubes to hold Lithium or AA or AAA batteries, with O-Ringed end caps. Could it be used to make a Crane battery pack? I would imagine it could be done.

The leapers scope works great... But it doesn't have the look.... I want that stinkin Triijicon Acog but the idea of spending nearly a grand on a scope for a toy gun, doesn't really appeal to me... But on the other hand I could justify it for a real AR15 :)

Brett you pretty much have the gun that I have been planning to upgrade to. The G&P body, Leapers scope, Madbull silencer, and even the crane stock are the adds on I've been planning on getting. Kinda cool to see what it looks like when it's all finished.

Where did you get that crane stock add on though and is it functional or purely cosmetic? It seems to be a lot cheaper of a way to go instead of spending a lot on an actual crane stock.

I want that stinkin Triijicon Acog but the idea of spending nearly a grand on a scope for a toy gun, doesn't really appeal to me... But on the other hand I could justify it for a real AR15 :)

Why not get a G&P or Guarder one?

I've got the Guarder red cross one and I prefer it over Aimpoint replicas, the only down side is you cant carry handle mount it.

I've had a look at the G&P scope ones too and there really nice and I would have got one of those if it wasnt for a freind selling the Guarder one cheap. The optics are really clear and you can even carry handle mount them.

Not sure about the paint on the body, but other then that, is it for sale? :P

Excellent work. If i didn't own a P90 i would be tempted to buy of these.

I might of gone for a second pistol grip at the front rather then the bi-pod tho, as it's a CQB, but that's just personal preference. But i like it :D

Smithy

Edited by Smithy1988

Smithy1988- It preforms awesome in the field, shoots right around 385-390 FPS, is very quiet, and is packin a 9.6 3600 MAH in the Crane. It is one of the quietest guns I have ever heard. I also have a guide made by the previous owner (yes, the gun was recently traded) on how to take it back to a regular M4 in 5 minutes:

http://hometown.aol.com/u71gumbo/m4sds.html

Suicidalsnowman- I have two front sights for two reasons;

1.) I was too lazy to take off the flipup. :nosleep:

2.) When I put the silencer inside the SIR, I no longer have the barrel front sight.

Here is an old pic of the silencer inside the SIR;

M4SD44.jpg

I will take some more artistic pictures of it with the built in silencer later on today.

Enjoy,

Carson

Edited by redbaronz14

yes i can, the scope is a BSA Deerhunter .... x10 zoom, can't remember the magnification, and even when zoomed out completely, the peq doesn't appear in the fov

edit, and when mounted on the side, the laser in the peq is so offcentre to the crosshair it doesn't even appear in the scope fov on long distances... :blink: but on the top it does... not that it matters much when shooting, but i figure if i'm to haul a batteryless peq around, i should atleast be able to see the damn laser :P

Edited by sturgis

Pictures of my just finished XM16E1 (M16A1 with 3 pronged flash supressor)

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

I have a couple more here.

The gun it made from a mix and match set of parts.

Hurricane M16A1 body

G&P M16A1 frontend

TM M16A1 stock, grip, and gearbox

Guarder mag catch and bolt release

I am missing the rear sight though. Can't seem to find a metal one, or even a plastic one. If you have one or know where I can get one shoot me a PM.

Edited by visionviper
Is there a mag release fence on that XM16E1

It has one. It is really supposed to be a M16A1. I just like the 3 pronged flash supressor. So I guess it is like half both. XM16A1 maybe? :P

Edited by visionviper