Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can either co-witness or raise your head up a fraction of an inch and see the dot clearly in the upper half of the AP tube. It's not hard at all.

However, if you look at the middle picture the mount is lower than the others, and it would be harder to see if you used that mount. you'd pretty much have to co-witness, and even then you would be sighting through the upper part of the scope with not much of a field of view. If you use a mount that raises the AP up higher like the in the first and third pictures, you should be good to go.

Ooh, thanks! I'd +1 you, if I could ;)

Heres a quick pic of My-First-AEG

img0236ewa5.jpg

Need a rear sight and Aimpoint replica for it :)

Kin

This clone appears to be the Rico Alpha 9. Recently another clone was released for almost half the price of the Rico Alpha 9 (around $110), but it featured a throw lever instead of screws (much better IMHO).

They're all good grips.

My M16 A4, a little modified. I don't have all that much gear, but it's a work in progress.

o yeah, and the password's navyguy. i don't really care if anyone screws around wit it cause i made it just for arnies, but i would perfer not to have anyone use it for themselves or anything...

Edited by Kush88

This is my latest Armalite to date SR16 bushmaster with ak74 flashider and AR15 tactical stock.I'll list the parts used for those who are interested.Most parts are New.

Tm SR16 body

Ace real steel AR15 tactical stock

fully upgraded gearbox

Tn 6.04 inner barel

G&P busmaster front end

CA M16 outer front barrel

CA ( I think ) AK74 flash hider

G&P pistol grip

CA torque up motor

Magpul PTS Rifle Stock Adaptor

Bushnell Holo Scope

Action rear flip up sight ( not in pic )

Here is my Mk18 Mod 0 (also posted in SEAL pics). I'm trying to build a decent one for as little money as possible. It's made out of an A&K M4 CQB That's right it started out as an LPEG.

It now has:

Externals:

-A&K M4 CQB (Metal barrel, flash hider, RIS, front sight, BUIS, charging handle, receiver fittings, and buffer tube; plastic Crane stock and vert grip ALL INCLUDED!)- $108

-Crappy die cast Guarder Colt metal body- $98

-G&P replica Wilcox mount- $36

-Aimpoint replica with trades -FREE

-G&P Dieter CQD buffer plate replica- $7.50

-HK Shipping- $60

Internals:

-Hurricane m120S FTK for mp5 (metal bushings, new cylinder, cylinder head, spring guide w/ bearing, and piston head w/ bearing)- $43

TOTAL: $352.50

Future items:

-Surefire m951 from eBay- $110 (hopefully! Look at all the m951's goin for cheap!)

-Hero Arms PEQ2- $25

-King Arms LMT BUIS- $33

-Better Guarder metal body- -$98, +$144

TOTAL: $214+$352.50= $566.50 meh, not bad <_<

sspx0233no8.jpg

sspx0232jt6.jpg

sspx0234sa7.jpg