Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you guys found out, i am using a STAR L85 AFV hi-cap in my CAR15 pics. originally i brought it to use in my G36K, and it looked the tits. but ive got rid of the magwell adaptor and gone back to g36 mags now, so i only have the CAR15 to use it in.

for those who crave authenticity...........

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/scr...2480smaller.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/scr...sel/smaller.jpg

one with a metal body, one without.

cheers

You may want to buy some Vietnam era web gear instead of that (what looks like a) BAR belt. Also I would reccomend that you dont write so much on your gear. Since you arnt accually in Vietnam you cant really tell what those guys were thinking, sometimes I see someone and they have some riddiculous thing written on their helmet that no guy in Nam would probably write. Same thing with the stuff on the helmet band, lots of guys werent even issued one. I am a complete nut about authenticity, I even wear original (unissued ofcource) Vietnam era boxers. Im trying to help you out, not insult you or anything.

That is from that hawaiian airsoft store right? I think they like radical weapons cause they wear $200 paintball masks and paintsoft it up w/ no engagement distances. One of the players in our area was from hawaii.

hm.. South Carolina?

-and he looks like Ron Jeremy... :P (seriously!)

yeah, we're the ones' that built all his stuff. :D

I bet neither of you even know what a rifle like that is really used for.  ;)

Just ignore them Gunfighters, you have an excellent looking competition gun there.

Edit: Whats the groupings like out at 10m with that thing?

thanks Yeager and everyone!

and at 10m it's one ragged hole about the size of a quarter.

also buzzsaws' 10in. cardboard sheets in 2.7 seconds.

it also dished out some punishment at the California ASH Bash 2006.

Oh and mremerica, can I please have your gun? Please?

That depends, if you can fix the mechbox to have it firing above 300fps even though I have replaced everything bar the piston head - have replaced the O-ring on it. The FPS actually went down after opening it up, fixing the compression and running a Guarder M90 in it ... 290fps... OMFG Almost ready to give up and buy a dop in Systema! Might buy a new piston + piston head and a new Spring for a last ditch attempt to sort it out.

@ airsoftgi

Now that looks exactly like the rifle in that Blackwater video.  I can't remember if I've ever seen a full-stock rifle with the long ARMS rails.  I like it alot.

I have one. Pics here: http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/Th...soft%20-%20Kit/

Doesn't look quite so good with the scope in the angles there as it does in actuality, but haven't got round to taking more pictures.

Its been posted elsewhere and I dont normally post my pics in every thread that could possibly apply to them...

Finaly got my M4 back from Felix_jaeger (he was trying to sell it for me, and I decided I wanted to keep it :D) so pics will, of course, be posted soon...

mmm... liking the look of that 416 stubby stock more and more...

It just doesn't look very comfortable...

Then again, this is coming from a guy who's 6 foot something, lol.

But it's strange, though...I can shoulder a TMP and a P90 just fine, but yeah, that looks a little too short...for my tastes, anyway.

-Vic

It just doesn't look very comfortable...

Then again, this is coming from a guy who's 6 foot something, lol.

But it's strange, though...I can shoulder a TMP and a P90 just fine, but yeah, that looks a little too short...for my tastes, anyway.

-Vic

I've searched for the answer many times but I can't find an answer: Why do people not have their mags in their pictures? That is for me the biggest killer for a picture, when the mag is missing, it's like if you look at a picture of a car and the wheels are missing...

ENLIGHTEN ME!!!!!