Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found out how to remove the part which was preventing me from fitting a 203 :D

PICT0348-1.jpg

The damn thing still wont stay on tho, the delta ring is one of those fixed ones and it blocks half of the lugs :(

Is it wrong that the launcher cost twice the ammount the gun did?

Edited by evansy
thats some custom spoiler you got there son, xibit an his west coast posse would be proud... :P

Heh, thanks, It looks good but it makes the car pull to the left a bit.

Sexy A4 you got there PIT.

Thanks Souske.

Love the Middle East theme BTW. That gun actually looks like it's taken out a few insurgents.

Love it, nice and simple, the only thing its really missing is an aimpoint.

I noticed your receiver seems aligned with your RAS, is this the new version? If it is, hows the quality of the paint on the receiver? Chip easily?

Not that im aware of, came off a CAm4ris.

This gun has been skirmished to death maybe two years of being droped, dinged, scraped, scratched so i cant really blame the paint for chiping.

Also the body is the only thing on the gun i havent changed.

Thanks, that was the look I was going for.  :)

SVT98driver, you have just proven to me that a guitar case can be used as a gun case for a M4.

Yep, no one ever would guess that it shoots 440fps at 25rps, coming out of a cheap guitar case :D

Well, for those of you that care....like, 1-2 of ya'....I have scrapped and revised the M468 project.

Granted, I'll still own a replica, I just won't spend $2,500.00 on it.

In other words...no Billet box (among other goodies) for me. :mellow:

It has pros and cons. :D

-Vic

Well, for those of you that care....like, 1-2 of ya'....I have scrapped and revised the M468 project.

Granted, I'll still own a replica, I just won't spend $2,500.00 on it.

In other words...no Billet box (among other goodies) for me. :mellow:

It has pros and cons. :D

-Vic

so...........if u ever want to get rid of the barret m468 flashhider......click on my PM button :)

I recently acquired a Canon 400D SLR camera, so I thought I'd test it out. :)

normal_rifleall.jpg

normal_rifleclose.jpg

normal_Picture616_rs.jpg

normal_Picture%20619_rs.jpg

normal_eotechclose.jpg

G&P based, Eotech, CA Cranestock, Tangodown vertical grip, tangodown railcovers, tangodown replica pistol grip, magpul extended trigger guard, systema internals...

000_3966.jpg

I just added a original US issue triangular handguard on my M16A1. Before I had a Classic Army A1 hanguard on it. Again the handguard was a *badgeress* to modify and install but I felt like doing it.