Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks... :blush:

It is very low profile and light weight (if a 203 mounted M4 can be either of those) and I absolutely love the outcome.

Partlist:

Systema Drop-in gearbox

Systema Magnum motor

G&P enhanced hopup

Prometheus 6.03 inner barrel

G&P enhanced battery buttstock (w/2 9.6v batt.)

G&P CQBR sling mount (for above stock)

Action three-way sling

G&P Troy metal body

King Arms metal body accessories

King Arms MRF 10" R.I.S.

G&P short M203

Classic Army CQB outer barrel

G&P barrel extension

G&P Troy flashhider

Boomarms Troy front and rear sights

G&P replica aimpoint

Gaurder M203 leaf sight

Also:

G&P 40mm grenade (4pk.)

Hey statikzero, does this weapon belong in the "Guns over $1k" picture thread? You don't have to reveal the price, but I'm sure it belongs in there.

-EDIT-

Does anybody have any good links to some sites with pictures of Army infantrymen, and some tricked out m4's? Sorta how you guys find all those crazy SEAL pictures. I got the idea in my head sorta what I want to build, but I'd like to find a picture to figure out exactly what I want. Any help is appreciated.

Edited by thomasw

Good point, I'll check it out. What I think I'm going to do is get a new upper reciever and build it off of that, and a new stock. That way I just switch the upper and stock and I have a tricked out carbine. Later on I could go the whole 9 yards and finish it as a 3rd AEG. I like buying things as I have the money, vs saving up forever. You get to post more pix on arnies that way. ;-)

Hey statikzero, does this weapon belong in the "Guns over $1k" picture thread? You don't have to reveal the price, but I'm sure it belongs in there.

Unfortunatly (for my wallet), Yeah it belongs there, but only by $93. <_<

Note: I don't mind revealing the price in case someone else decides to go down that road.

Thank you that was most helpfull =D

No problem guys! :)

Unfortunatly (for my wallet), Yeah it belongs there, but only by $93.  <_<

Note: I don't mind revealing the price in case someone else decides to go down that road.

Statik, was it hard installing the M203 onto the King Arms MRF 10" R.I.S.? Did you have to mod anything to make it work? I was always "told" that the MRF didn't allow for a non-RIS M203. Beautiful gun BTW!

Good point, I'll check it out. What I think I'm going to do is get a new upper reciever and build it off of that, and a new stock. That way I just switch the upper and stock and I have a tricked out carbine. Later on I could go the whole 9 yards and finish it as a 3rd AEG. I like buying things as I have the money, vs saving up forever. You get to post more pix on arnies that way. ;-)

Yeah, head on over to militaryphotos and check on the right side where it says recent posts and find the daily pictures thread. There's almost always some really high quality pictures of Army infantry in Iraq.

Thanks. I just registered. I was hoping there would be a nice Armalite Pictures thread like there is here ^_^ .

It's real awesome how a lot of the airsoft players on that site are all current military too. If I find some Armalites over on those forums that I might want to build, I'll post them over here. (Just so this post is somewhat on topic)

Nice M16 Devilpupone I should be able to order mine this monday. After I get my graduation money from my grandparents which should be able to pay for the M16 and my entire kit of old style US Army Infantry. Just enlisted about two weeks ago. 11B Airborne baby!

I went to airborne school last summer...

What a rush ... its frieking awesome

if you forget everything else.. feet and knees together.. legs slightly bent... and go with it when you make contact with the ground... lol

congrats bud. and thank you for serving