Armalite Picture Thread

Because airsoft guns don't eject shells.

I'm trying to get this thing looking "worn in"/"worn out" as possible. I love the look of a nice used m16. I can't figure out how to get some good scuff marks on the real round outline that is above the magwell, steel wool wont get it like that.

He's clearly talking about the entire rifle.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have time and your mom lets you stay up late enough, go ahead and try to find as many pics as you can of thomasw skirmishing.  If that number is less than your post count, you get a cookie.

All I'm saying is that, while wear and tear on a rifle looks cool, it is idiotic to set out to make it yourself. I do realize that our friend Thomas is a frequent airsoft player. If he wants the exterior to get scratched up, he should just continue to use his rifle and let it happen naturally rather than seeking to do it himself. It'll look a lot more authentic.

BTW, I looked at your profile - "19 February 1990". You're what, 17 years old? You still live with your *fruitcage* MOM AND DAD and you've got the balls to insult other people on the internet based on age? I've got to say, that's just plain sad.

To keep it on topic....

ArmaLiteAR.jpg

Not airsoft though :P and sadly not mine :(

Edited by NickN
If you have time and your mom lets you stay up late enough, go ahead and try to find as many pics as you can of thomasw skirmishing.  If that number is less than your post count, you get a cookie.

Rofl! A cookie to you for that awesome post. Yea I use the hell outta the good ole m16. I really did not have to do too much to add to the worn look. I don't throw my rifle around either. I'm sure I could make it look way more realistic (soldier wise) if I wanted too, but I take pretty good care of it. M16's sure can take some abuse though!

I'm using that thing killin fool's on average every 2 weeks...but we got some serious skirmishes lined up for the next month or 2, just about every weekend. I'll be hitting it up MOUT style this weekend, then a 24 hour Op up in NC the next, then after that I think is some CQB action down in Atlanta, GA. I should have my m4 before CQB though.

All I'm saying is that, while wear and tear on a rifle looks cool, it is idiotic to set out to make it yourself. I do realize that our friend Thomas is a frequent airsoft player. If he wants the exterior to get scratched up, he should just continue to use his rifle and let it happen naturally rather than seeking to do it himself. It'll look a lot more authentic.

BTW, I looked at your profile - "19 February 1990". You're what, 17 years old? You still live with your *fruitcage* MOM AND DAD and you've got the balls to insult other people on the internet based on age? I've got to say, that's just plain sad.

Now that's a valuable opinion. I only thought you were suggesting he didn't even use the gun. As for authenticity, if he's trying to make it look like a real firearm then that deflector will hardly scratch no matter how much he uses the gun. I got a little ###### because it was a totally uncalled for comment.

I wasn't commenting on your age, just your level of maturity. I don't want to clutter up this thread so drop me a PM if you want to talk.

edit

I am 17 and I do live with my parents :D

Your debating tactics mystify me.

Edited by res0290

Stop being a jackass, grow some balls, put your age in your profile, and GTFO.

Something Armalite related

thomas, find that damn piece for your carrying handle or I'll send you a new one. This is getting ri - god damn - diculous.

edit

NickN you have a PM and its delightful!

Edited by res0290
Stop being a jackass, grow some balls, put your age in your profile, and GTFO.

Something Armalite related

thomas, find that damn piece for your carrying handle or I'll send you a new one.  This is getting ri - god damn - diculous.

edit

NickN you have a PM and its delightful!

Lawl I know, It looks so lame. My dad said he knows where to find a set screw that will fit, hopefully he does it tomorrow. After I get my m4 I'll put the new carry handle on the m16, and an Aimpoint on the m4...problem solved. res0290 happy.

Being that this is a picture thread for Armalites, would all those who wish to continue the above disputes mind taking them to PMs? I'm no mod, but personally, I'd like to see more bad *albatross* pictures! Ya know!?!!

BTW, it really is considered common courtesy to not quote pics.

You would be as *Elite* as me if you typed like a normal person.

And *Locking* it does do

momas boy.

It wouldn't be the internet if you didn't spell it '1337.' I don't expect you to know that tho, seeing as how the internet is older than you are.

You know what it's for! That's awesome. Now learn to use it. Cool picture otherwise tho.

Edited by ViciousV10s