Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a goddamn story.

Last day of exams today, get through the test and the proctors make us sit for another 20 minutes even if we're done. So I'm in agony knowing that this package is waiting for me at home. I finally get out, rush home, find a note from UPS that the delivery was missed. They're located about an hour away from me and I'm sure that I won't get it until tomorrow. So I'm driving through town and I spot our neighborhood UPS dude, a really friendly guy named Steve, and he's got my package. I caught him right before he was about to drive away.

Enough of that, here's what I got.

576901016_1b49a34309.jpg

576901056_55e627b4d9.jpg

576901082_d44b35fa3c.jpg

576901172_e1492b4ee1.jpg

He said something like, "Eh, what is this big package anyway, man?"

"Uh, its kind of like a paintball gun but its more fun..."

More pics later.

I'm guessing no, since CA straightened the reciever vs RIS height deal. My understanding is that they elvated oen of them to allow the use of the irons, but like i said they cahnged it. Also in the advertisement they talked about a newer metal body, do you see any difference? Hows the quality in the paint (chip easily)?

Hey Render, are you able to see both iron sights over your PEQ? I cant.

My review on my CA will probably be up late tonight or tomorrow. Depending on when I can get pictures for the review.

tbh I haven't mounted the PEQ yet and I'm not sure that I will very often. I don't like the look of it, and I ordered a battery sling from UNCo as an alternative that should be here in a few days. I'll put the PEQ on in a few minutes to let you know.

edit

Eh, can't see much with the PEQ on top, if I were to use it I'd mount it on the side.

Edited by Render

CA raised the height of the RAS top rail to match the height of the incorrect receiver rail. The 'new' type RAS was introduced with their CQBR.

Foresight and rear sight are still out of line.

Edited by Tommygunn
sweet ! i was on there website and i fell in love with it .. lol :P

thanks.. if all gose well it will be finished next month ..

magpul stock ? or sopmod stock ?

dynamic e that is amazing !

Wait...what?

Are you saying the masada is going to be released next month in airsoft kit form? Where in gods name did you hear this, or am i just reading what you're saying wrong.

PM me if you want a quick fix to the CA peq blocking the iron sights issue.

Ah i forgot how beatiful an M4 with no paitn chps can look, mien si beat all to H***, after being taken apart 6 times, and skirmished about 16 times.

As far as the the question of systema internals earlier, i bought a systema hop up, and it vastly corrected the issue of the CA hop up, it nearly solves its issue i can get near flat shots for 4o to 45 yards, and can hit torso sizd targets a 50 to 60 with a tigtbore and an m120 as well, unfortunately due to battery issues and personal prefrence for trigger esponse i am taking the m120 out to go into a CAm24 i am purchasing later.

And in abut a month when i get back form the Governers scholars program here in KY my M4 will be all fixed, and i will be the owner of a CA m16(well M15a4) as well and will post pics then.

Edited by reaper16
Wait...what?

Are you saying the masada is going to be released next month in airsoft kit form?  Where in gods name did you hear this, or am i just reading what you're saying wrong.

your reading it wrong ..

i was looking at the real one on the website . and my recce should be finished next month..

im liking the look of the new m15s !