Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General aiming. Just put the rear sight on the person and pull the trigger.

But yeah, on the note of armalites. I am debating whether to sell my M15 or not. It is almost TOO small for me. And I have a HUGE urge for an M16. If anything I want to trade my M15 RIS for an M15 Rifle. So if there is anyone who is thinking about getting an M15 RIS and has an M15 Rifle in decent condition with a battery, shoot me a PM. (Do note that I am still deciding and I may end up putting a for sale thread.)

i want me the M468 but an airsoft version isnt going to be around for a long time methinks.

i am starting a little project using a DBoys M4, and adding an ACE stock, SIR front end, PEQ Box, ACOG sight and some other bits n bobs, i will leave the internals for another time.

I managed to get my noveske flash hider on my CQB :)

PICT0134-2.jpg

PICT0135-4.jpg

I also stuck my spare CTR stock on to see what it looked like on there

PICT0138-2.jpg

and heres a size comparison shot just for the hell of it

PICT0137-3.jpg

Yes, stuff costs money. Even money costs money.

A good Surefire(M951C) is upper $200s(best I think I've seen new is 286). Proud and G&P are where to go on a Wilcox replica(Proud is $63 typically, G&P $36, most of the argument is on which has a more authentic finish). Since I find a CVL more practical than an AN/PEQ2(since you have the crane stock) I've seen the G&G model for about $69 I believe. I don't wanna get into real steel prices(Surefire is real, no replica of the M951C that I know of), they're up there(real Wilcox can't be bought by a regular civilian, best I remember, either).

EDIT: It also doesn't have to be a SEAL loadout, technically. He can change the lower receiver and pistol grip to an M16A1 and call it a Mk18 which isn't SEAL, CQBR is SEAL.

Edited by AVELLIN