Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea on my resolution there pretty big but nothing huge.

Sorry, Learn from your mistakes i guess.

Does anyone got any ideas on which sight i should go with? I was going to go troys but i got a good deal on the rear so i got it.

Yea on my resolution there pretty big but nothing huge.

Sorry, Learn from your mistakes i guess.

Does anyone got any ideas on which sight i should go with? I was going to go troys but i got a good deal on the rear so i got it.

I'd dump it and go with Troy's. Or, get a triangle front for rail like on one of those CA CQB compacts. Not sure a flip front would go well with that.

Hey, mean_marine, I had the same problem with the pin on my G&P, and it was with a G&P Box!

It went in most of the way but didn't line up the other side, this was solved by taking it all apart and inserting the pin at the start, rather than the end of the build. If you've tried that, then obviously scratch this.

Tried that unfortunately :( I have installed other g&p bodies, with different gearboxes CA/g&p etc although havent really had this problem .

I will fix it eventually though ;)

Nice pics guys..

Here's the rest of the pics.

gladiusm4box.jpg

gladiuscloseup.jpg

gladiuspov.jpg

m4andgladiuseotech.jpg

gunbed.jpg

What external stuff do you guys think I should get for it. One of those SIR systems or a lighted forearm similar to a Swat loadout?

Nice-as for your question on external acces., try a 7 inch free floating RAS handguard, replica ARMS SIR's are okay, they make your AEG so heavy-had a TM S-System before. Try not to get a replica Surefire lighted forearm-it looks so 80's. I think you can get more creative with a railed handguard. Also try to find a rail mounted tactical light, G&P, King Arms, etc makes good affordable ones. Good luck!

WOW paul thats amazing

Thanks guys I cant wait to get this gun completed so I can start a CASV project!!!!

But yea, A flip up would look like ###### but i think the CQB front sights are not made for the RAS, but a rail block thats lower.

The madbull talon comes with a little spacer that you put under the top rail to make it line up perfectly with CA top receivers, Pretty nice madbull did that. I also dont really think you need a madbull ras fix as they said on the websites, Its just another way to get you to buy another madbull product. Mines more sturdy then I imagined, There is 0% wobble.

Thanks again :P

Chris: Thanks man

Vicious: hhehe, i would've but it's my nephew's aeg. I just changed his front end from the CA Quad fiber to this :)

Here's the rest of the M4s. I hope to stop from here...yeah right! lol (I know the picture sucks :D )

new4.jpg

Edited by paulc
Then the ancestor of the SCAR was also the AR-15, because they are so damn similar.  The 416 is really just H&K's version of the AR-15 platform with the added piston system of the G36.

The SCAR actually uses a completely different and unique operating system. The only similarities between the two are the lower receiver on the Light. The operating system of the SCAR has much more in common with the M1 and M2 Carbines then with the AR-15.

So it's unacceptable to post SCARs here, because it's a completely different weapon. The HK416 is simply an AR-18 (an Armalite) with the shell of an AR-15.

does anybody know of a good short armalite RAS?  something like the JBU one except regular looking.  I'd like it to be like the Classic Army shorty m15 ones.

Something like this?

http://www.classicarmy.com/product-popup.jsp?productid=885

If you've got a CA dealer near you ask if they can get them in stock for you.