Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question for B3atB0x, what's the length of the barrel for the G&P m4 special forces? same as regular m4?

thanks

I have one of those front ends-the RAS is a mid-length replica of the Knights Armament ones, about 10.25" and the outer barrel is kind of a custom one that only comes with the front end kit. It's about 12.5". A regular M4 has a 14.5" barrel.

Israelis came out with a "Micro CAR15" back in the day. It too, features the really short barrel like stuntman has, except it's in the full 5.56x45mm.

----

1815448795.jpg

Camo tape for the win. Looks bad up close...but further away, blends actually pretty well.

9d6b197c6f.jpg

Reworked the suppressor and painted it. Got one of those cheap stock battery holder things. Actually improves cheek wield a bit like the crane stocks.

Edited by Souske

For me it's only an Airsoft gun for playing... and I put it on there, because the short wire!

But I changed the stock for a Sopmod one and I put an Eotech, but I promise that I'll change the An/Peq!

STUNTMAN

For me it's only an Airsoft gun for playing... and I put it on there, because the short wire!

But I changed the stock for a Sopmod one and I put an Eotech, but I promise that I'll change the An/Peq!

STUNTMAN

Dude, the gun is awesome!! Dont change it b.c someone says to. Do it because it works for you. I think it looks good the way it is.

Sorry, but I only toke a fast photo with the SOPMOD sotck and EOTECH.

DSC05385.JPG

I love it like that...

Then, I tryed to put the An/Peq above... but guys, this is an ICS CQB... the front RIS it's very, very small.

I'm using the iron sights, an Eotech... and belleive me that the King Arms fake laser don't heve space to mount it on the top!

In the other side, i've got that iron things (can't remember the name) to plug the sling!

STUNTMAN

PS: Ferret... thanks man, it's like you say.. I like it that way... and short wire!

Edited by STUNTMAN

Stuntman, that SOPMOD looks like a nice little package of pain. For me, I'd put fold down BUIS instead and have them stowed away because it would be easier to get a target acquisition just with the EoTech... especially for CQB. Either way I agree with Ferretkiller, you should keep it the way it is if that's how you like it. ;)