Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come the barrel cant be extended? The gun looks like it should be able to handle a big 'un.

Dont know why but inside the barrel, just about where the foresight is, the outer barrel narrows inside. I cant get a 509mm in, because its blocked by this narrowing. Even if I take the flash hider and the piece between it and the foresight off, the barrel cant pass through. Very odd.

1b95.jpg

d12c.jpg

0dd1.jpg

I'll post the entire list of Internals and externals if anybody wants...but it's long.

The only things left on this gun that are TM (it started as a TM) are the cylinder, trigger, motor grip, and little accessories (charging handle, magazine catch, selector switch, bolt stop).

She's my baby. :D

Oh, and yes. I realize I'm missing a trigger guard...I'm in the process of buying a G&P SPR type trigger guard.

Edited by Kiki-Jiki

Jesus that second picture is awesome. I plan to do that to my M4 soon sort of. I just plan to have the KA SPR kit, but keep a retractable stock opposed to the commonly seen solid stocks. The VN mag and silencer are really what makes it look great, good job!

Jesus that second picture is awesome. I plan to do that to my M4 soon sort of. I just plan to have the KA SPR kit, but keep a retractable stock opposed to the commonly seen solid stocks. The VN mag and silencer are really what makes it look great, good job!

Thanks! Truth be told, that ICS QD suppressor isn't even mine. However, I will be getting one locally at an Op on the 29th. So, I figured, why not? I'll just throw it on for now. :P

I really like the look of the VN mag. But I don't think I'll actually use them in-game. I've already got 11 100 round midcaps, and the locaps only hold 20 rounds each...

Pfft...screw locaps. Honestly, that's TOO mil-sim. I hate highcaps, but I love midcaps.

:o . Midcaps are for people who can't aim :P

As for the kit, how is it? I'm getting one in the next week so I'm excited. Also, what tool did you need to install the RAS? I'm fitting it onto my G&G M4A1 so hopefully it wont be too hard.

Edited by ghost_x3
:o . Midcaps are for people who can't aim  :P

As for the kit, how is it? I'm getting one in the next week so I'm excited. Also, what tool did you need to install the RAS? I'm fitting it onto my G&G M4A1 so hopefully it wont be too hard.

Only tool I needed was a file because the front sight/gas tube pin didn't fit. But it's supposed to be a tight fit, so don't file it too much.

Besides that, it's awesome. Great feel, awesome look, I love it. :)

Forgot to post these in this thread, silly me.

My mostly completed carbine. Extremely happy with how it turned out, but it sure was a pain to get together (metal body issues, continued gearbox issues etc. etc.)

m933_complete_1.jpg

m933_complete_2.jpg

m933_complete_3.jpg

m933_complete_4.jpg

m933_complete_5.jpg

m933_complete_6.jpg

Pics are a bit meh, but it's raining outside and the lighting is poor. I'll take some better ones eventually.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher