Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not done with it yet

I'm after an eotech 511 clone, ambi mag catch and then finish off the internals with a KA hop unit, Guarder rubber and whatever spring will put it to 328ish, Got an M90 in there atm as I've just added a few upgraded cylinder parts and bearing spring guide and dont want it to be over.

you just want to be as good as mine *giggles*

Thanks all!

That VN mid is used when i need to be really lowprofile hiding in brush and stuff, or as a last resort, cause some how the 14 other mags are empty... i hide it in my gear pouch, and usually have black bb's in it.

Its a G&P aimpoint, havent gotten to skirmish with this yet.

However there is over 11K rounds on the gearbox doing 430Fps coupled with a magnum motor and a 9.6v battery

Edited by SVT98driver

no use in starting a new topic... Does anyone have experience with the JBU ris and a Classic Army armalite? More specifically, does the ris rail match up with rail on the upper receiver?

Thank you, kindly.

Edit: after blarney's post. Since my goal was not to clutter the forum with a new topic with and easily answered question, I posted it here hoping to reach a knowledgable audience, but instead encountered someone who disagreed with my method. Besides, many picture threads go for pages with nothing but discussion. Why can't I ask a simple question?

Edited by SABRE100
no use in starting a new topic...  Does anyone have experience with the JBU ris and a Classic Army armalite?  More specifically, does the ris rail match up with rail on the upper receiver?

Thank you, kindly.

actually. There is a use in starting a new topic. This is for AR pics, not for asking questions about ARs.

thanks.