Armalite Picture Thread

Wow! That came out pretty cool Souske. IMO it looks more artsy than tactical though.. I kinda imagine you skirmishing with an expensive painting piece instead of a gun lol. Great job as always!

Thanks!

Cool Paintjob I envy you it, I could use some on my M15A4 Carbine.  <_<  Got all worked up by the paintjobs in the movie shooter.

Haha, I haven't seen the movie yet...but you should try painting your carbine for sure!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to every one's taste im sure but here's a few pics of my hack sawed to death m4.

specs

D-boys RIS m4

every thing is stock apart from the modified piston.

runs on a 11.1 1100 Mah lipo battery. unreal ROF.

also had a spray job, pictures dont show it that well but the colour is graphite grey.

m404tb7.jpg

m401me0.jpg

m402zp8.jpg

m403sw2.jpg

Sorry to say this guy's gi'me a CA= Classic Army any day, easy to maintain and get parts fo.

Yes I know the upgradeparts are not that good. But I use Systema, I like that you have serialno. on them aswell just to pick one, my M15A4 LSW is number ser 000002. (I know it was just brag :rolleyes: )

Dan that's pretty awesome! Ive never seen you using that in the field as a back up for your sniper though :blink:

only finished it last weekend, will have it with me sunday for you to butchers at.

oh and maybe the AUG :D

i'll take another pic of the front end so you can see hows its finished. i cut the barrel in half so i've lost the 14mm thread, unfortunalty i can only fit the silencer shown in the pic.

i thought that the shorty stocks were around way before the 416, so why are they referrred to as hk416 style stocks, when i have seen them at gunshows for ages.

Because the only short airsoft stock i can find is called the G&P HK416 Type Fix Stock :mellow: