Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was a MAG midcap. I cut out the middle, glued the two parts together and now it is a 30rds. lowcap. :)

can i get a part list? it looks like thats a real steal VLTOR stock, i cant tell. is that the KA RAS? or the real troy? - nvm i got it in the 1k thread.

Is the actual base gun a G&P as well?

yep

Edited by 0nslaught

Pic quoted intentionally

oddxbird, you sure thats a stock g&p m4a1? I though g&p m4a1s came with marine trades and Le stocks? If not m4a1 trades with the 4 position stock? :unsure:

Edited by Bangla_Black
Pic quoted intentionally

oddxbird, you sure thats a stock g&p m4a1? I though g&p m4a1s came with marine trades and Le stocks? If not m4a1 trades with the 4 position stock? :unsure:

http://www.boomarms.com/sc/viewproductdeta...p?ProductID=875

:mellow::huh:

the ones with the marines trades are newer versions. the G&P M4's with the colt trades are the old gen ones.

it does have an LE stock.....he probably got that separately

why wouldnt he be sure, lol its his gun

Edited by 0nslaught

Standard Tokyo Marui trades - Very nice.

To highlight them, I just used a wax crayon and firmly scribbled over them, making sure the wax filled the crevices and the wiped off the excess with dry kitchen towel - They're not quite perfect, but they don't look half bad, IMO.

I like the wax crayon method because you can just as easily remove them with a cocktail stick, should you decide you don't like them coloured in. :)

Thanks for the comment :)

- Gareth.

Pic quoted intentionally

Lol, yes im sure i know what i just bought :) I had Boomarms make it for me. Its exactly like the wgcshop custom.