Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The recivers are metal but the stock and grips are horrid. The only good G&G is the GR300 and even then the gearbox is pretty pants unless you upgrade it. Most of the G&G owners I know just went out and got systema gearboxes as it was easyer than messing about with the G&G box.

Uh what? Have you actually held a G&G M4? The foregrips are one of the best I've held. They are extremely tight, and have a rough texture to them. The stock is just like any other LE stock I've used on any other AEG.

I've finally finished my Zombie Killer (well externally)

PICT0004-1.jpg

PICT0005-2.jpg

and just to see what it looked like heres an M4-ZK-SD

PICT0006-2.jpg

PICT0007-3.jpg

All thats left is to fit a new motor, hop unit and hop rubber and maybe change the aimpoint to an eotech. I might also see if I can mod the suppressor to be a QD one

Edited by evansy

Where do you store your battery?

It's funny BTW, because I'm building almost exact the same gun. Only difference is that I'm putting on a RebarCutter (or should I say RebarKiller) instead of the silencer; and I'm gonna make my own ZK trades.

They both look really nice, but i think i like the SD better. :)

I like the SD but not with the folding stock.

I'm thinking of making another ZK based on a dboys m4 cqb

http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?cPath...36d01642e022a01

with hk 416 iron sights and a miad grip but that'd be a long time coming.

Where do you store your battery?

It's funny BTW, because I'm building almost exact the same gun. Only difference is that I'm putting on a RebarCutter (or should I say RebarKiller) instead of the silencer; and I'm gonna make my own ZK trades.

Peq2 Its an ugly dboys one so i leave it off for the pics, I'm planning on getting a vfc one to replace it tho.

I like the SD but not with the folding stock.

I'm thinking of making another ZK based on a dboys m4 cqb

http://www.rsov.com/product_info.php?cPath...36d01642e022a01

with hk 416 iron sights and a miad grip but that'd be a long time coming.

I like what you are thinking, especially with the H&K sights. I think that will look really nice.

How you gonna do that ? Do you have a link for a tutorial please?

Look in your area for an engraver of trophies (the kind of things they give the winner in a championship).

With some $$ they want to engrave everything into everything for you, including taunts into receivers.

Btw, I've got a DBOYS M4CQB... (coincidence?)

God i love that thing evansy, even if it is a little "unusual"  :P 

Cheers, razor

Well unusual is what I aim for. I'm not a fan of standard guns. I mean why use the exact same thing as the guy next to you when you can have something unique to yourself.