Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of a request here. Does anyone have a SPR/Railed M16 that has a retractable stock? (standard or crane stock). I browsed though a bit of the thread (not all of it obviously) and didn't see too much along these lines. I'm trying to decide if that's something I should do, or just leave the solid stock.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Bit of a request here. Does anyone have a SPR/Railed M16 that has a retractable stock? (standard or crane stock). I browsed though a bit of the thread (not all of it obviously) and didn't see too much along these lines. I'm trying to decide if that's something I should do, or just leave the solid stock.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

SPR01.jpg
Server, double post.

I guess if it's here I'll go ahead and post another picture.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y201/MTB_911/SPR02.jpg

Very nice paintjob! I even have trouble making out the exact profile of the rifle when it's simply sitting on your desk. I personally usually subdue it a bit more, but that looks like it'd work just fine in the right environment.

Very nice paintjob! I even have trouble making out the exact profile of the rifle when it's simply sitting on your desk. I personally usually subdue it a bit more, but that looks like it'd work just fine in the right environment.

I've gone over it with some really fine steel wool to tone down the sharp lines and I dusted it with some more brown since then as well.

I've always wanted to go back to black though.

When I do (if I do) get a new metal body for it I'll probably spray it back again.

My first attempt at a dirty weapon, I think I went a little overboard.

HPIM0405.jpg

HPIM0402.jpg

HPIM0401.jpg

I like it. hvnt touched the RIS yet, waiting for my M203 to come in first.

possibly try to use the gun, not make it look liek you sanded it...

use a less durable paint and it will wear faster with use, and look more realistic, if you cant wait, ONLY wear bits that rub, like around sling loops, pistolgrip, ejection port to simulate cleaning of the weapon, charging handle, gass parts, etc....

R

no offense at all, bu i never cared for the "pistol" armalites... its like a baby! what would the range be on that in reality? 100 yards? why are there even sights on it?

heh, im just kidding, it looks nice... i do like the front end, if a little small...

-Joe

100 yards???? err u mean 100 FEET right??

i don't know many AIRSOFT guns that can ACCURATELY hit a mansized target at 100 yards or 300 feet :rolleyes:

no offense at all, bu i never cared for the "pistol" armalites... its like a baby! what would the range be on that in reality? 100 yards? why are there even sights on it?

heh, im just kidding, it looks nice... i do like the front end, if a little small...

-Joe

Dude... you don't need range when it comes to zombies. You need small and compact CQB stylin'! ;)