Armalite Picture Thread

hey i saw the Stubby Killer and i myself am getting one soon. i was wondering if i ordered off redwolfairsoft or wgc that the gun would come with the orange tip on the silencer.

ya i think you should keep the hk416 stock instead of having the collapseable stock. and slap on an eotech or aimpoint hehe

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i saw the Stubby Killer and i myself am getting one soon. i was wondering if i ordered off redwolfairsoft or wgc that the gun would come with the orange tip on the silencer.

ya i think you should keep the hk416 stock instead of having the collapseable stock. and slap on an eotech or aimpoint hehe

I ordered it from redwolf and it came with the orange. I would order it from them and just get another stubby silencer seperate, they're only like $25. And I don't really like the 416 stock. I'm a tall guy, so I like long stocks but not full stocks, and I wanted to try something different from a crane stock for a battery. I'm also gonna make this a tan gun. This is what I'm getting:

G&P Zombie Killer silencer (sand)

G&P SPR grip (sand)

G&P Collapsable stock (sand)

G&P Rail ladders (sand)

G&P Aimpoint and a sand cover for it

I'm making it a BB ###### for CQB.

100 yards???? err u mean 100 FEET right??

i don't know many AIRSOFT guns that can ACCURATELY hit a mansized target at 100 yards or 300 feet :rolleyes:

yeah... "in reality" i skey there. those kitties dont even have enough space for a gas tube! they definately wouldnt work off of a suppressor (especially not reliably!) and the recoil would be immense

but thats in reality.

maybe he added an extra 0? meh.... The orange tip really ruins the look for me.

^

^

Dude... you don't need range when it comes to zombies. You need small and compact CQB stylin'! ;)

but they are so slow... why wait til they are close? id take a nap.

-Joe

but they are so slow... why wait til they are close? id take a nap.

-Joe

And then you wake up to find the living dead chewing on your legs or intestines. :lol:

Seriously though... when the dead rise from the grave (did I just say "when"? I meant "if"... or did I? ;) ) I'd want something small and compact with good stopping power and high maneuverability. :) It'd make house clearing a whole lot easier than a full length rifle.

And as I finish my thoughts on zombies, may I highly recommend to you all these fine books:

* Zombie Survival Guide

* World War Z

* The Walking Dead

The zombies described in these books are the classic slow moving type, rather than the fast voracious ones in the Dawn of the Dead remake. Excellent books nevertheless! Remember: Being safe means being prepared! :P

My upgraded CA M15a4 CQB. I have it set up with an M4 tightbore length inner barrel for range, but I cover up the extra length with either a barrel extension or a supressor, that way I get range but I get the look I want. I also throw on the 203 so is 3 minutes I can go from Rifleman/Grenaider to CQB with the same gun, just swapping parts.

M15-1.jpg

DSCF1638.jpg

33460084.jpg

gun.jpg

-Rattler

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

thats my m16a4 MWS... now i need to finish her! i have everything i need at home, except the trigger guard... for some reason, all the ones i have are a LITTLE too short... do G&P bodies have a larger space? WTF?

if anyone can help with that, id appreciate it.

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/glock1000/IMG_1946.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/glock1000/IMG_1945.jpg

thats my m16a4 MWS... now i need to finish her! i have everything i need at home, except the trigger guard... for some reason, all the ones i have are a LITTLE too short... do G&P bodies have a larger space? WTF?

if anyone can help with that, id appreciate it.

-Joe

M16A4's have FNH bodies btw, not colt

M16A4's have FNH bodies btw, not colt

no. they have both. trust me, id know... the usmc uses both fabrique national AND colt weapons, although all orders now are FN. but, i HATE FN, so i got a colt body. there are no colt a4 bodies out yet, so i got an A3, because i simply hate FN. also, she is full auto anyhow, and the A3 is too, so it matches

-Joe