Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. I hear you. The rifle looks good, but if you ever just have some spare cash lying around, a nice, cheap Chinese site will cost you less than 100 USD. Nonetheless, the gun does look pretty sweet. I love the stickers on the PEQ.

Thanks man. Yea i saw a 4x Acog on i think gunners for 70 shipped, so ill prolly get me one of those as soom as i get paid :P

it was too late to edit the previous post but heres a few more pictures, tell me what you think.

All three:

img1137vl7.jpg

(this pics a bit dark)

img1141dv5.jpg

heres the M15a2 on its own:

img1142wt9.jpg

and finally the M4 RIS when it was a CQB/R and painted

img1092ls8.jpg

any feedback would be good...

Edited by Jaager

My M4 in it's current state. I'm currently working on getting a new outer barrel so I can fit my original sight and get that god awful SR25 sight off. It's almost complete I just need a metal body(but what type metal body should I get?), outer barrel, and RDS. I'm thinking ACM EoTech and STAR magnifier.

PA290647.jpg

PA290650.jpg

Yeah I'm definitely in for the ACOG, not sure about the bipod yet.

The look I'm going for, which is probably pretty obvious, is something along these lines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Marine-...A4-and-ACOG.jpg

Mmm... needs moar FN receiver...

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

because that thing is the pure sex of zombie killers :P one thing i would suggest changing your front grip i'm not a fan of those i think they look a bit weird but it's your gun, and maybe try the VN mag with the magpul to see if that looks any good

Edited by jack10
i guess its nice if you like that sort of thing...

personally, its disgusting... if you want a weapon that short, why not buy a mp5kpdw?

I can think of a few reasons:

1) M4 mags have higher BB capacity

2) M4 Hi-caps feeds better at high ROF

3) M4 stores a larger bettery pack

4) M4 mags are easier to handle

Personally I'm not in to ultra short M4's, they reminds my to much of PB markers, but I do see why people choose to make them.

hey guys.

i was just thinking, would a stick battery fit in the stock tube of and m4 with a ACE stock on it? or are there any batteries that will.

lipo batteries are too much hassle for me, ill need a new charger and all that jazz, plus they dont last very long do they?

hey guys.

i was just thinking, would a stick battery fit in the stock tube of and m4 with a ACE stock on it? or are there any batteries that will.

lipo batteries are too much hassle for me, ill need a new charger and all that jazz, plus they dont last very long do they?

My LiPo has actually made my life a bit easier. For one thing, I don't have to have a monstrously huge battery to get the same level of performance. LiPo's are lighter for their size, charge faster, and (comparatively) generally last longer than other batteries. I've heard that a 1200~ mAh LiPo will fit in an ACE stock. But that's probably why you said that, though....