Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boggo standard G&P CQBR with CA quick mount surpressor...

31102007151.jpg

I'll deffo be doing something to it, but my Armalite knowledge is f all compared to most on here. I'm really thinking about getting a KingArms CASV front end, deffo a clubfoot modstock, trigger guard, Noveske flash hider and sling lol.

Quick one chaps, I take it the KA CASV set will fit no probs on this cqbr?

TA :)

Mart

Edited by merlin6823
My personal project creating a prototype Noveske Rifleworks Project Leonidas. Still waiting for G&P Noveske body and SPR motor pistol grip.

Leonidas.jpg

The Noveske Rifleworks Project Leonidas is a 7.62mm gun. It's not a 5.56mm. The Noveske AR-10 bodies are made by armalite. Plus the barrel on the Leonidas is 12.5 inch barrel.

it looks like this

post-10097-1193884912_thumb.jpgpost-10097-1193884975_thumb.jpg

The Noveske Rifleworks Project Leonidas is a 7.62mm gun. It's not a 5.56mm. The Noveske AR-10 bodies are made by armalite. Plus the barrel on the Leonidas is 12.5 inch barrel.

it looks like this

post-10097-1193884912_thumb.jpgpost-10097-1193884975_thumb.jpg

I know the Leonidas is a 7.62 but G&P doesn't make a 7.62 version of their noveske body. The production model of the Leonidas is a 12.5" but the prototype was a 13" which I have modelled my weapon after.

The Noveske metal body is only an armalite body, so you can pretty much use a G&G sr-25 or a Classic Army CA-25. The noveske trades are on the other side and very small. ALL Leonidas guns are ONLY 7.62mm not 5.56mm.

Good info there, Elbar. G&P make an SR-25 metal body as well, with the non-CNC version still quite expensive but half the price, at least on unco. Will any of these bodies take an m14 mag instead of an SR25 mag? The Noveske ARs seem to use an M14 cartridge in the photos.

Roecar, you could still thow on a G&P M4 metal body and call it a Noveske Crusader. :D

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcar...ce=&status=

GOOD idea... natural would look best

might i suggest getting some accessories though? i hate empty rails... :)

at least an optic

so, what do you think of the SPR? i was gonna get one, but stupidly decided "oh, i can build my own m16a4 mws, it will be easy!"

it wasnt, as shes JUST getting done, about 4 months late. but she'll have those nice colt trademarks, and wired to the front for a peq... cause i like 'em. i had NO base gun, built straight from the ground up. man, rifles need alot of parts!

maybe someday ill get a backup ca spr. whats good about it? bad?

ill post pics of my mws on sunday, when i drive home again to finish her

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe