Armalite Picture Thread

Yeah the CA SPR is great. Very nice rate of fire with a large 8.4v and respectable range and accuracy. Rock solid externally as well.

I'm looking for an ACOG for it currently (my aimpoint just looks wrong). I don't think I'll add much else in terms of accessories.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good info there, Elbar. G&P make an SR-25 metal body as well, with the non-CNC version still quite expensive but half the price, at least on unco. Will any of these bodies take an m14 mag instead of an SR25 mag? The Noveske ARs seem to use an M14 cartridge in the photos.

Roecar, you could still thow on a G&P M4 metal body and call it a Noveske Crusader. :D

<a href="http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcar...ce=&status=" target="_blank">http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcar...ce=&status=</a>

No like all sr-25 / ar10 bodies that are made in airsoft, it only takes sr-25 mags. just as in real guns only SR-25 mags are not modified m-14 mags. and at Uncompany there are 2 different G&P SR-25 metal bodies. Both are CNC made, but the cheaper one that is $266 is an older version. Instead of have the long gearbox, it comes with a longer nozzle so you can use different after market gearboxes. Instead of the $556 newer body that comes with the long gearbox that features a long piston and tappet plate. There not cheap at all, but worth it. i have one on my sr-25 thats in the shop. I rather have the older version to use other gearboxes over the G&P . I've had some bad times with the G&P gearboxes. im not sure how the new versions are.

Also Roecar can't call his gun a Noveske Crusader cause the Crusader is a 12.5 inch barrel. that looks more like a 14.5 inch. more of the Noveske Afghan barrel.

Edited by ELBAR
well post pics of it, milla

now what i REALLY want to see is someone make an ar10a3; its like an m4, but ar10 based. basically a carbine with rails in 7.62

searching for pics...

-Joe

I have an 7.62 carbine thats in the shop right now, ill post pics of it when i get. its modeled after the Noveske Project Leonidas.

here's a pic of what it was modled after

post-10097-1194034349_thumb.jpg

Edited by ELBAR
im so taking a photo of my m4 now :) beaten to hell is taking it lightly! all natural wear, i prefer the armoury weapon look :)

R

Ahh a girl after me own heart-

Can't wait to see that battle veteran BD!

My LiPo has actually made my life a bit easier. For one thing, I don't have to have a monstrously huge battery to get the same level of performance. LiPo's are lighter for their size, charge faster, and (comparatively) generally last longer than other batteries. I've heard that a 1200~ mAh LiPo will fit in an ACE stock. But that's probably why you said that, though....

will i need a different charger for a LiPo batt?

and were can i get a good one from?

cheers

Is it odd to typically carry more then one scope in your loadout? I've often considered getting a sniper scope for my M4 in conjunction with the red-dot that I already have so I can switch on the fly in the field from a Sniper / Counter-Sniper role to close range if need be.