Armalite Picture Thread

I personally think that paintjob is fantastic. The ACOG and PEQ kinda' stick out, though, but besides that, it's a nice rifle.

-Vic

thanks, man, yeah, I will most likely paint the PEQ and ACOG the light OD Green, as well as the silencer that it has. I'll get new pics up for this bad boy once I can get my hands on some Krylon.

when it arrives I am going to move the PEQ to one of the side rails, so it should look a little better then, at least from the opposite side, haha.

Should I leave the ACOG black or paint it? I cannot decide, because I don't want its resale to be damaged or anything.

Is that....gold?

lol, no.

It's probably just the way the picture came out.

Either way, I like it.

-Vic

thanks again.

That's the rifle he uses with his pimp hand.

Looks like the khaki dusted overcoat came out as ghetto-fab gold sparkles. ^^

haha, yep...they look less gold-ish without a flash. I'll get some new pics up without the flash when I can.

Multi-quote FTW!

Edited by m98man
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright guys, I need some help. I can't decide on what to do front sight wise.

On my blaster:

PA290647.jpg

Should I go with:

1. Chop my front sight like m98mans.

2. get a single railed gas block and mount my existing front sight on it.

3. Use a regualr triangular front sight tower

4. Or a PRI folding front sight

I've just given the M4-Z1 a facelift

PICT0020-3.jpg

I just need to wait till payday now so I can afford some HK irons for it. I'm still not sure on the stock either. Its going to be an ACE stock or one of these moded LE stock thingys. I'll just get bella to buy me both when she gets some munnies so I can decide which I like best.

CA m15a4

fully upped inners, ask.

externals:

g&p foam filled socom silencer

ca quad fiber front set

nc star 2-6x scope

grip-pod

still need:

1 pt sling in tan

crane stock

get rid of the carry handle

cut inner barrel!!

INSTALLE HAYNES

also looking at picking up a new motor grip. anyone have any thoughts for the grip or anything else?

whatta you think?

img0111my8.th.jpg

Very plain at the minute but like any true airsofter who owns an Armalite, its not going to be that way for long, its a Classic Army M15A4 Carbine and its doing 290fps out the box which is disappointing to say the least, its my backup weapon at the minute and not been skirmished with (insufficient mag's).

Thanks to my cat for posing with the gun!

l_a62f0587a55f6f42b99301bc35c6ddaa.jpg

l_a0aa6f0feaa9c5b9b1bec15f313bd143.jpg

l_e0917813810453c2edc970428faf4c0e.jpg

If you ever...ever sell that ThumbHole stock and/or H&K lower...please contact me.

Nice, random lookin' guns, though. ;)

-Vic

Lol. Cheers. Don't think i will, the stock was custom built by Armourpiercing on ASCUK and the 416 receiver is one of my favourites.

I was bored...I build random things :P

H&K

Hey guys, I really need help with this quick Q, and I don't want to start a whole thread on it so here it goes...If I would want to put a cranestock on an Armalite, without rewiring to the back, is that possible if I get a crane stock with the whole kit (like here)and use it on a full stock Armalite?