Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I didn't notice that before... Hmm triggers are useful, maybe you should put it back in? :P

Yep, tis true. Alas I am not proficient in the art of fitting internals. I just like the externals and will go as far as the motor.

The gearbox is a mystery to me, so I'll leave it to those with knowhow. :huh:

I am intending to put an M733 upper on the 416 lower though. Basically pic 1706. I need to get a metal receiver set though to replace the spare plastic one i have in the pic.

Cheers for the compliments guys :)

H&K

Guys could you please help me with one little thing. I am getting a new Armalite for X-mas, what would be my best choice for an Armalite if I was to use it in heavily wooded areas, and wanted to put some upgrades in it (TBB, Hop-Up, Crane Stock, and maybe even a stronger spring)? I am looking to spend around $325, give or take $25. What would be the best choice for me? I am debating between the CA, G&G and G&P. I want the gun to last a long time, with little problems as possible, as I do not know my way around a gearbox very well lol.

I would say a M4A1 by any of the companies you listed(CA is probably best reliability wise). An RIS would be helpful since your probably get one anyway. If it's heavily wooded you can use it for close range and long range engagments.

And regarding a crane stock, yes it will work on a full stock Armalite. That was my intention when I was going to be buying a TM SR16. But, I bought a TM M4 instead.

And if all else fails, get a TM it won't let you down. :)

what battery are you using? why not stick it in the foregrip?

otherwise, it would really clean up the look of the gun by rerouting your wires thru the stock tube out the back to your battery bag.

I'm currently running a 10.8V 4200mah NiMH in the pouch. I have never really liked idea of running the wires through my stock tube. To me a clean look does not matter, only peformance and how the gun suits me.

2008 Systema M4A1 the BMW of M4A1's

[/img]

Used it all day today and man for 300fps this has come serious range and accuracy! I can only imagine what this is gonna be like with a higher fps cylinder!

I'm going to rob your house. :rolleyes:

Very nice! I really want to get the m16. Maybe I'll get the cash soon. How is the range? (I never get to test my guns or see others for range) I've heard good things about some of the 06/07 versions (or whatever version they are)

Hi all, here's my G&P M4A1 in its current set-up:

DSC00041-1.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

asd.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

Can't decide on PEQ ontop or on right side...what do you all think?

Kit:

-G&P M4A1 Marine

-G&P LE stock

-G&P RAS kit A

-VFC AN/PEQ2

-Action ACOG

Plans:

-G&P ACOG 4x32

-Systema Hop-Up

-Prometheus 6.03mm inner barrel

-Some sort of QD silencer (Knights style)

-KA Colt Metal Body (with locking bolt)

-G27 Pistol Grip

lol, Sunday evening is a bad time to post pics if you want feedback :P

Try 4 AM on Tuesday morning and you'll have the thread to yourself.

edit

I should probably not be a ###### and actually give you feedback...

I never really liked waffle mags, so you should loose that imo. Also, since the stock is OD, I think an OD pistol grip and/or OD rail panels would tie everything together nicely....And your AP's a little far back.

Edited by Render

That M4 is a project rifle I've been working on...(haven't even shot it yet, need to put motor connectors on the harness, doing that after I type this ;D)

The Crane stock is going to be either Coyote tan, or black, depending on what rail covers and pistol grip I get. As far as the mag goes, my buddies apartment burned down and after he got what he wanted (...what was left, which was not much.) he let me had a go at it, and I was seeing how I liked it in the rifle.

As far as the Aimpoint, im getting a high mount.

Thanks for the comments.