Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering why my head was rolling about on the ground and my headless body lay twitching in the corner... But if there was anything we learned from Highlander 2... I'll be back. :lol:

Only to join forces with Titleist! To form UBER Titleist Corps! :lol:

Ok, I think thats enough off topic for now.

That's because G&P's dustcover used on the SR-25k URX has a real steel style locker pin assembly, which is of course too thick to fit an airsoft body with the gearbox present...so it's meant to be permanently in the open position

Shameless plug! ^_^

murinstalled04smalldu7.jpg

More info here. ;)

On another note, I finally got some of those Firefox Lipos from RSOV that can fit in your M4 buffer tube and a charger for it. The battery fits, but I'm nervous as hell about using lipos, especially about charging them. Seems like a lot more attention needs to be taken with them than my NiMH batteries. One the plus side, these lipos fit in my VFC SCAR... so someday when I get the guts to start using them I'll be able to use my SCAR too. <_<

I'll think about it. I have three of them after all. :D

Can I pick your brains about the SR-47 seeing as you have three of em.

Do you know a way to get them to feed reliably? Mine is a little hit and miss atm which makes me less than enthusiastic about skirmishing it. The last thing I want is to sneak up on someone fire off a single shot and have nothing come out of the barrel.

Can I pick your brains about the SR-47 seeing as you have three of em.

Do you know a way to get them to feed reliably? Mine is a little hit and miss atm which makes me less than enthusiastic about skirmishing it. The last thing I want is to sneak up on someone fire off a single shot and have nothing come out of the barrel.

One's still in kit form and just needs to be assembled. As for the other two: One has a full stock and the other is the one I posted a few posts back. The full stock one was bought from and assembled by UNCompany. To be honest, they did a really mediocre job of assembling it. What made it worse was that all the G&P AK midcaps I bought for it wouldn't feed no matter what I did to them and the mags couldn't fit in the gun. To get them to fit in the I had to remove a bunch of material from the back of the hook on the mag. <_< I think the problem is the alignment of the hop-up in the mag well. I have since given up on the G&P mid-cap mags (both AK and M4 versions). A little fiddling and now the gun is awesome and feeds fine using regular mags. The SR47 that I posted a few posts back is really great too. I bought that one second hand from a member of this forum a while back. I've never had any feed problems with the gun itself just the G&P mags. But once I switched to Classic Army AK mid-caps this thing shoots like a dream! Very reliable.

Are you certain the feed problem is with the gun and not the mag?

Ahhh I love your SR47 uscmCorps... Evansy is posting hopefully he'll put his up too :P

Seeing as you asked here it is, but it should be in the Knights weapons thread really so its your fault if a mod gets moody :P

PICT0041-1.jpg

Sorry for the low quallity but its the most recent one I have.

Are you certain the feed problem is with the gun and not the mag?

I've only got TM hicaps and I was told by the previous owner that he never had a problem using those. I'm getting some KA/MAG mids so I'll see what its like with those.

Seeing as you asked here it is, but it should be in the Knights weapons thread really so its your fault if a mod gets moody :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva.../PICT0041-1.jpg

Sorry for the low quallity but its the most recent one I have.

Nice! I never considered a CASV.

I've only got TM hicaps and I was told by the previous owner that he never had a problem using those. I'm getting some KA/MAG mids so I'll see what its like with those.

I'm surprised the Hicaps are having trouble in the gun. It does sound more like a problem with the gun than the mag. :huh: An easy way to test the mags is to fill 'em up and pull back the mag's BB catch that is holding the BBs in the mag. If they all spray out, the mag is probably fine. When I did this with my G&P mid-caps about 15 - 20 wound spray out, but when I looked down the feed tube I can see the rest of them lodged in there about two inches below the catch. A quick tap would dislodge them back to the top but that sucks. I'd chalk it up to 1 or two bad mags, but I have 12 of the G&P AK Midcaps, and about 20+ G&P AR Midcaps and they all do this. The Classic Army AK Midcaps are surprisingly awesome (never would have thought I'd say that about any CA product).

Good luck! :)

Nice! I never considered a CASV.

I'm surprised the Hicaps are having trouble in the gun. It does sound more like a problem with the gun than the mag. :huh: An easy way to test the mags is to fill 'em up and pull back the mag's BB catch that is holding the BBs in the mag. If they all spray out, the mag is probably fine. When I did this with my G&P mid-caps about 15 - 20 wound spray out, but when I looked down the feed tube I can see the rest of them lodged in there about two inches below the catch. A quick tap would dislodge them back to the top but that sucks. I'd chalk it up to 1 or two bad mags, but I have 12 of the G&P AK Midcaps, and about 20+ G&P AR Midcaps and they all do this. The Classic Army AK Midcaps are surprisingly awesome (never would have thought I'd say that about any CA product).

Good luck! :)

The mags work fine in both my TM spets and CYMA '74 so I know they work fine. The only thing I can think of is maybe the hop unit is screwed together a little tightly but then I think if I loosen it up that it'll cause air leaks and wreck my FPS. Once I get the gun sorted cosmetically I'll start having a good look at the internals to see what can be done.

I was bored today and decided to slap my acog and 553 at the same time, and see if it would work as a 4x magnifier for eotech....

It doesent look thad bad, and it is actually effective lol

don't flame me for this one plzzz haha :D

DSC06473Medium.jpg

DSC06472Medium.jpg

DSC06474Medium.jpg

DSC06475Medium.jpg

DSC06463Medium.jpg

DSC06462Medium.jpg

DSC06476Medium.jpg

No humans were killed during the pics... lol

I need to sleep more -_-:sleep_1:

Glad you like it but regret to inform you that within the next couple of weeks it will be turned into an M16A4. Also for the photographers out there, how can I imporve my pictures. I already have the camera to do it because I am an airshow photographer but I cant take good pictures unless the subject is moving atleast 300 miles and hour lol. Ive been messing with lighting and trying different compsoition but I still feel my photos are lacking the "WOW" factor that I want. Any helps would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for being off topic.