Armalite Picture Thread

It feels like there are splinters in my hole that i poop out of after seeing that rather inaccurate picture right there.

That's exactly what I was going for...

------------

When it's all said and done, it'll look the part. Still need paint, and a few other specific accessories.

-Vic

P.S. Maybe I should have held off on the progress pictures...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what I was going for...

------------

When it's all said and done, it'll look the part. Still need paint, and a few other specific accessories.

-Vic

P.S. Maybe I should have held off on the progress pictures...

I think it looks right....gorgeous m-4 Vic.....keep it up....

I'll be posting pics of my re-entry to the world of m-4's.....I haven't touched one in a year and now I own two.......yum.....

My F-System (Franken system, due to the fact that there are soooo many different parts to it) is still getting put together and I also just picked up a CA ris carbine thats battle worn and ready....

Hai guys.

If one wanted to build a Noveske Leonidas 12.5'', what would you do for the barrel? i thought taking a 10.5 and adding the spr tip with AAC/Noveske flash hider, then i occured to me the skinny barrel would look ###### on the sr25 body. Halp mee

leonidaswm47-2000_b.jpg

leonidaswm47-2000_a.jpg

Hai guys.

If one wanted to build a Noveske Leonidas 12.5'', what would you do for the barrel? i thought taking a 10.5 and adding the spr tip with AAC/Noveske flash hider, then i occured to me the skinny barrel would look ###### on the sr25 body. Halp mee

leonidaswm47-2000_b.jpg

leonidaswm47-2000_a.jpg

what u should do for the barrel is take a 14.5 barrel and cut it down to a 12.5 inch barrel then add a aac flash hider. i would suggest using a G&P m16a2 shorty barrel that way when you cut the barrel it doesnt show where the m203 cut would be on the 14.5 barrel.

it also doesnt look like *beep* on a sr25 . i have one right now in the shop that i need to pick up and it looks great.

Edited by ELBAR

I finally fixed my front ight Yay! Looks much better now. Now I need to work on getting an optic. what do you think, ACM EoTech 553 (when they come out) or G&P AP in either ARMS #22 mount, Wilcox or canteliver. And maybe a magnifier.

quote]

ACOG? If not, then I vote for AP!

Cantilever mounts are garbage unless you invest in a real mount, ie the ARMS #22 m68 mount with the cantilever spacer, or any gooseneck mount from larue.

Ive actually broken an airsoft cantilever mount right off of the top of one of my rifles before.

When I bought my ACM acog(the version with no backup sights, not the NSN) it worked out at half the price of the G&P one.

The scope itself works pretty good, decent eye relief so you can use it with goggles on, doesn't fog up etc, but the base/peep hole needed filing and I had to drill holes for it to line up right inside my carry handle, the rail grabber its on work great if you want to use it low on the rail though.

Started as a TM M16A2 before some ACM lovin' :D

DSCF0255.jpg

Upper receiver assembly from JG m4 2tone (paint en route), ACM handguard rail, Element G27 pistol grip, WELL vertical foregrip, ACM Aimpoint (the ###### plastic one from a DE M47 with a decent ACM one in the post) and see-thru mount as well as a DIY CQB rear sight.

Internally is all JG, bar the motor, after I screwed up my TM gearbox.

HK SD. Systema internals.

ICS Para SD.

Patriot. Systema internals. Yes that is the genuine number 13 body.

CQB odds 'n ends. G&P spare parts bin.

SR25 CQB

SR25

Somewhere I've got an SPR, M733, M4A1's and an HK416. All running Systema internals.

Edited by Sherlock