Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As is customary I've changed the front end of my ZK again

PICT0001-2.jpg

I actually quite like it like this altho I've just noticed my RIS is wonky so that needs changing now.

If anyones wondering where the short barrel went, well you'll have to check the Stoner thread tomorrow.

Nice rifle! Me personally, I liked the KAC MRE a little more just because it's not so common.

I like the MRF because it gives me the continuous rail on the upper receiver, which means I can mount my optics a little more forward and still have use of the buis.

Actually, my M16A4 MWS wouldn't be a very accurate replica without the M5 RAS would it? It's hardly 'R@ping' the gun. The rail system does have a practical purpose. Notice there aren't a ton of accessories, I just like the bulky feel of the RAS with the covers on it. It's thicker than the stock hand guards, and with my big hands, it suits me better. I have an A2 that replicates the A2 I carried in the Corps, but it feels tiny in my hands.

On another note, 5-2-1, that 203 makes the gun look severely 'toyish'. Nice gun, but to coin your colloquialism: 'why all the paint'?

hopefully, it will be:

CA M16A4 rifle, stock internals

G&P M16A3 colt body (will not be installed for first pics most likely)

G&P ACOG TA01 with doctor sight

TM flip up BUIS

side front sling loop

SPECTER 3pt sling, CB

3 M16 standards (4 TM, 9 KA)

10 m203 nades (6 CA 120s, 4 G&P 18s)

CA M5 RAS with:

G&P M203 barrel mounted and rail mounted leaf sight OR lower m5 rail with M900A

3 Knight's rail covers

torch

G&P AN/PEQ-2A (on first pics, there will be an echo1 peq as a place holder, but it looks the same, with stickers and all)

-Joe

Edited by masakarijoe

PICT0726.jpg

90% externally done, just needs optics

and, being the retard i am, a new pistol grip since i accidentally got the righty grip and im a lefty

edit: seems i have my bipod on the wrong way, oops

Edited by Althis

You're right a M16A4 without a M5 rail is just plain stupid. I was just messing around though poking fun at all the "raped" rifles. As you can see from my gear and rifle I take a bit of a minimalist approach. Oh yeah the MIAD grip is on it now and it looks soooo much better! Pics later this week.

Actually, my M16A4 MWS wouldn't be a very accurate replica without the M5 RAS would it? It's hardly 'R@ping' the gun. The rail system does have a practical purpose. Notice there aren't a ton of accessories, I just like the bulky feel of the RAS with the covers on it. It's thicker than the stock hand guards, and with my big hands, it suits me better. I have an A2 that replicates the A2 I carried in the Corps, but it feels tiny in my hands.

On another note, 5-2-1, that 203 makes the gun look severely 'toyish'. Nice gun, but to coin your colloquialism: 'why all the paint'?

M4 R@p3 forever!!!