Armalite Picture Thread

Well I do have a Knight's metal flash hider but it is threaded for 14mm-, and G&P guns are 14mm+... As for the trades they were left alone, except the "Knight's" on the URX RAS... Which got through customs with only a quick swipe of sharpie across it :huh:

dscf2449ad7.jpg

I am not sure what I want to use totake it off... I don't want to ruin it.

At least one of the main ones wasn't touched at all.

582scf2421qx2.jpg

I have an SR 16 Flashider threaded for 14 Positive I am not using, its either a Armored Gallery(milled), or a G&P (from a silencer set maybe)... Maybe if you want I can sell the bugger thats just collecting dust... Bought it for a gun, but my plans changed and the gun changed, now it is using a silencer, instead of the intended flashider, I really need to get some pictures up...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do have a Knight's metal flash hider but it is threaded for 14mm-, and G&P guns are 14mm+... As for the trades they were left alone, except the "Knight's" on the URX RAS... Which got through customs with only a quick swipe of sharpie across it :huh:

dscf2449ad7.jpg

I am not sure what I want to use to take it off... I don't want to ruin it.

A Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover will work. If I'm not mistaken, the trades are laser engraved right? If so, nail polish won't hurt it. The finish on the RIS is also tough enough to where it won't be eroded.

A Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover will work. If I'm not mistaken, the trades are laser engraved right? If so, nail polish won't hurt it. The finish on the RIS is also tough enough to where it won't be eroded.

This technique worked for my G&P M4s in the past.

My current CQB M4 configuration:

Nice and compact... the way I like them. ;)

That's just extremely nice... I'm planning to do the same, but with a G&P SR16 URX as a base. I suppose yours is a G&P too, since your lower receiver seems less black than your MUR?

Real Larue or ACM?

Look at bababooeys profile and check out some of his posts. Every picture that hes ever posted on these forums has been absolutely incredible. Hes got quite a bit of custom guns, parts and so on. I dont know if he is but IM insulted that you would ask if that was chinese garbage or the real thing...

Seriously man, buy a real larue product and then handle the chinese knockoff. There is a WORLD of difference between the two in both fit and finish.

I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend... I was simply wondering... I myself am purchasing a Larue Eotech riser and QD mount for an EO-Tech 552 I will be getting next month... I am also getting one of their Hensoldt 2.5 mag and fts mount combos... I dislike ACM too, but I was just wondering, having never actually seen a real Larue product...

uscmcorps, I like that a lot.

Thanks! :)

Do you find that your EoTech is too low? I had to get a riser to make things work.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/masa...rnies/LMT02.jpg

I am actually able to perfectly co-witness with the irons, so it works for me. If I put my 553 on their, the irons would be in the bottom 1/3 of the window.

That's just extremely nice... I'm planning to do the same, but with a G&P SR16 URX as a base. I suppose yours is a G&P too, since your lower receiver seems less black than your MUR?

A SR16 URX would be sooo sexy. I actually wanted to do that... but that part isn't out yet right? Yup, this is a G&P M4 base.

A SR16 URX would be sooo sexy. I actually wanted to do that... but that part isn't out yet right? Yup, this is a G&P M4 base.

Well, no idea where you could get the URX rail separately, but I just ordered a G&P SR16 URX shorty from redwolf so that one's definitely out ^^

My M15, styled after a M16A4. I planning on picking up a PEQ unit, and a FN or colt A4 reciever. Then It wont say 'Carbine' anymore (bought it as a M15A4 TC, then put on the M5 RAS later)

img0706vy4.jpg

I'm working on a 3 round burst chip now, so hopefully Ill have a nearly 100% accurate A4 within the next couple months.

Its a pretty crappy photo, Ill see if I can get some better ones after work tomorrow.

Whats size battery you have in that stock? 12v-10.8v or 9.6v? Was wondering if you got the combo stock and Intellect batteries.

The stock in the pic is a KingArms club foot and holds my 9.6 volt 1500mah battery. I'm doing a tutorial right now on how to modify real steel MOD/E-MOD stocks to use AEG batteries.

Look at bababooeys profile and check out some of his posts. Every picture that hes ever posted on these forums has been absolutely incredible. Hes got quite a bit of custom guns, parts and so on. I dont know if he is but IM insulted that you would ask if that was chinese garbage or the real thing...

Seriously man, buy a real larue product and then handle the chinese knockoff. There is a WORLD of difference between the two in both fit and finish.

Thanks man. I guess we all want to make something that is a bit out of the ordinary...I think everyone here has posted some cool airsoft AR's!

I am sorry, I didn't mean to offend... I was simply wondering... I myself am purchasing a Larue Eotech riser and QD mount for an EO-Tech 552 I will be getting next month... I am also getting one of their Hensoldt 2.5 mag and fts mount combos... I dislike ACM too, but I was just wondering, having never actually seen a real Larue product...

Magsz is just busting balls, just roll with it :) LaRue actually makes some great products for real weapons. Another company to look out for is American Defense Manufacturing. This past fall I got to mess with their M68 mount with their QD Autolock...their mounts were AMAZINGLY light.

I am actually able to perfectly co-witness with the irons, so it works for me. If I put my 553 on their, the irons would be in the bottom 1/3 of the window.

Odd...with your KAC 600 BUIS, you shouldn't be able to "co-witness" properly at all without a riser (the 553 is at the right height). Whatever works!

The stock in the pic is a KingArms club foot and holds my 9.6 volt 1500mah battery. I'm doing a tutorial right now on how to modify real steel MOD/E-MOD stocks to use AEG batteries.

I don't think you can fit any battery cell sizes over 1500mah cells into the battery compartments without mods to the end cap, or putting cells in the buffer itself... At least this is what I have found... Have you found the same? I will be ordering two of the batteries that davedawg told me about tomorrow from cheapbattery packs.com.... Will also contribute to USMCorps tutorial...

No no no, i was totally serious! :D

The only part i was serious about was the quality comparisons between the ACM mounts and the real thing. Its like night and day.

The new DD omega rail and those american defense mounts are two of the coolest new AR products on the market. The DD rail is fantastic because its the first free float rail that provides one continuous 12 o'clock rail while retaining the stock delta ring and barrel nut.