Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's that working. Explain please?

Nice M16 - HOURAH !

speculator : nice M16 too. Isn't it heavy? :)

The 3 round burst is from air-tronix, it is basically a small little unit, when connected to a battery, does some magic with the electrically current so that full auto becomes a 3-4 round burst that is also adjustable.

I have a youtube video up, lemme link it Visit My Website

unfortunately, i think air-tronics ran out of business.

But there is a taiwanese company making FET 3rd burst units

Visit My Website But it's in chinese, good luck.

Edited by mrezzy
wow spec, very nice. and im sure it is heavy! i have all that, a working peq, and a light, as well as 3-4 rail covers and a leaf sight

thats why i go to the gym :D need to be strong for airsoft

-Joe

thanks dude :D (after lifting it a couple of times..its starting to grow on me...just glad my m203 barrel is plastic b/c fiting a madbull grenade is already heavy enough)

all thats left..to get an FN body.. and ta31 acog :\

and my CQB-R project so far

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/zch...MG_1058copy.jpg

Guarder New Gen upper receiver

Element Metal Barrel+Guarder CQB-R front section

Real Deal KAC RAS (couldn't find a cheap RIS...)

Real Steel Front Sight (didn't find a F marked on for cheap.....)

Real Steel Colt Delta Ring+Barrel Nut assembly+Hand guard Cap

UTG rear BUIS

G&P Steel Charging Handle

Snap

My CQB/R project

PICT0027-4.jpg

PICT0028-3.jpg

No surefire

No love : (

Am gots surefires

G2 in the mount on the side :P

Nice :) I love that Aimpoint setup, it's what I use.

the wilcox mount is geat isnt it. I wasnt too sure about them when I've seen the pics but they work great. Its just a shame its a little tall for my MP5 so I have to swap the AP between this mount and the one I use for my MP5 (will be sorted soon when I buy a new AP)

Snap

My CQB/R project

PICT0027-4.jpg

PICT0028-3.jpg

wow i really like that setup, It's more like a Navy MK18 mod 0 than a CQBR (although more or less the same) the mk18's use the wilcox mount you have matched with the same aimpoint, i guess the only thing missing would be the "crane indiana" markings. mk18's use the 10.3" barrel and cqbr's use the 10.5"

heres a piccy

IMG_2186web.jpg

wow i really like that setup, It's more like a Navy MK18 mod 0 than a CQBR (although more or less the same) the mk18's use the wilcox mount you have matched with the same aimpoint, i guess the only thing missing would be the "crane indiana" markings. mk18's use the 10.3" barrel and cqbr's use the 10.5"

heres a piccy

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/d4rk...IMG_2186web.jpg

And the lower receiver is different.

If i recall corretly don't MK18's have A1 lowers while CQB/R's have A2 lowers?

CQB/R=M4A1 lowers (When CQB/R was just a upper receiver project)

MK18's (when the CQB/R project became complete rifle instead of just the upper) could be M16A1 or M4A1 lowers, Early ones seem to be M16A1s with those crane Indiana markings, however later ones like this USCG Mk18 has a M4A1 lower

pa130027yf9.jpg

pa130001mw8.jpg

pa130023vn3.jpg

Edited by srpg
thanks dude :D (after lifting it a couple of times..its starting to grow on me...just glad my m203 barrel is plastic b/c fiting a madbull grenade is already heavy enough)

all thats left..to get an FN body.. and ta31 acog :\

mine has a metal barrel.... infact, everything possible is metal

heavy as hell. i think im taking off the light, but keeping the peq... i may move it to the top, or leave it on the right.

i also may get a heatshield, for when i dont feel like having rails, to swap out.

-Joe

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Jan 8 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
amazing, how did you do the spray job? Did you use any templates like fearns or leaves etc?

Thanks! I freehanded the camo pattern first. I then cut stencils (freehand) with an exacto knife to make the templates, the proceeded to paint over it as such. In a way, it's almost like 2 paint jobs combined into one.