Armalite Picture Thread

What is this on your gun Pianoblack...

It's an aftermarket magwell, the real guys use the Arrendondo Accessories, but im sure you can find copies on an HK website... probably a cheapsoft version on rsov. Hope that helps

Try searching "magwell widener" or something.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

off my *albatross* please.... your not worthy to be there...

it isnt an m16a4, but its a nice gun all the same...

spaniard: pulling the trigger, then flipping hte little catch on the side to lock the trigger back :)

R ;)

Trust me, I wouldn't want to be on your *albatross*.....nor near it.

I was simply getting at is that you don't have to try to be an elitist *beep* because he mislabeled his rifle. You could have simply said that it wasn't an M16A4 and be done, but no, you feel you must attempt to degrade him in the process, or just be an *beep*.

I guess we all can't be cool guys like you.

My little m4s finally finished.

EOD style set up.

-

-

what do you think ?

pretty durned good! Nice thing with the USN EOD setups is theres always another small accessory you can pimp your rifle with when you get your paycheck. (hmm, is that a nice thing?)

Im still not happy with the optics i need a higher offset mount for the aimpoint. Although i do like the iron sites it just feels cheap :P

Use a cantilever instead? By the way, the way you have that L-mount is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Sorry, but it just made me cringe. Again, maybe try the cantilever mount.

Is that a Spartan I or II Piano?

Spartan II, with IBA/OTV soft armor inserts. They really help fill it out and give it a nice weight.

What is this on your gun Pianoblack...I know it works as a foregrip and to make magazines release easier, but can I get a link to where you bought it? I've been trying to get one.

It's made by G&P and is is about $10 plus S&H on EHA G&P M4 Mag Well

In regards to the optics, those Larue types looks rather good, but an EOTECH is my final optics goal.

Vic.

My little m4s finally finished.

Current setup

current234.jpg

what do you think ?

Where do you keep the battery for that M4? If you're using a PEQ, which one are you using because I have a rather beat up ICS PEQ I am looking to replace. Definitely one of the better CASV's I've seen, good job.

Cheers,

Vic.

Where do you keep the battery for that M4? If you're using a PEQ, which one are you using because I have a rather beat up ICS PEQ I am looking to replace. Definitely one of the better CASV's I've seen, good job.

Cheers,

Vic.

Battery actualy fits quite snugly in the upper section of the CASV although i did use a VFC peq box before I fitted the casv and it seemed a good all rounder.

reg. magwell extenders again..

I bought it specificly for an eod based M4 (as above) I'm perfectly capable of reloading my m4 but found it was actualy quite usefull so i've continueded to use it.

1_small.jpg

real deal EOD M4

Each to thier own.

edit: Joe it is indeed and its easily one of the nicest stocks i've used.

Edited by -Drake-
Battery actualy fits quite snugly in the upper section of the CASV although i did use a VFC peq box before I fitted the casv and it seemed a good all rounder.

reg. magwell extenders again..

I bought it specificly for an eod based M4 (as above) I'm perfectly capable of reloading my m4 but found it was actualy quite usefull so i've continueded to use it.

Thanks for the tip on the PEQ, I'll see if I can examine the one that came with a friend's HK416. I use the magwell extenders because it's where I normally hold my Armalite as it tightens up my arms and I'm less likely to chicken-wing. Plus it gives me another thing to paint, which drives my housemates nuts. "WTF are you doing out in the sunroom in the middle of the night? with a spray can and respirator?"

Cheers,

Vic