ICSM41.jpg

ICSM42.jpg

Mods:

King Arms 10" Free Float RAS

King Arms 10.5" Outer Barrel

King Arms Troy Medieval Muzzle Brake

King Arms Clubfoot Mod Stock w/ 9.6v

King Arms Folding Battle Sight Set

I need to add a King Arms pistol grip and verticle tac grip to complete it. I'm also looking into getting a surefire and an EOTech 552 replica. Not sure what else I want to do to it at this point.

Inspiration came from: Troy Industries MRF-MX

Seeing that the KAC thread was closed...

...I'll post 'em here!

SR-25.jpg

Still want to buy:

Chinese Aimpoint w/Removable 2x Lens

Chinese Aimpoint 3X Magnifier

KAC Style Trigger Guard

SPR Style Pistol Grip

7.62 Magpuls

And I know there's more...

I'm not sure if I want a few of the accessories to be tan...like the pistol grip, etc. It might look pretty good.

-Vic

Another image for the KAC crowd:

gallery_27398_1344_75124.png

The upper receiver from the G&P CQB/R that I am working on. It came from its previous owner with an orange plastic flashhider that was spray-painted

black, and a cracked gearbox full of Guarder parts and black grease(Automotive?). Lower receiver had two front pins holding it together, the one in the rear thankfully having a screw on the other side keeping it together. But that's what makes this hobby fun, working with your hands.

Cheers,

Vic.

BTW: Nice SR25, Victory. How's the balance with the can attached?

how did you get a flattop asahi m4? that was the only thing stopping me from getting into classics, that they are almost all based on old designs... id want an m16a4 or m4

-Joe

I believe the Asahi's are based on the M733 concept only. People custom made the rails by machining them in.

That Asahi actually didn't start that way. Good old SniperX had this thing for sale. I think he did the mods himself, I'm not sure.

Anyways, thanks very much for the compliments. A lot of work has gone into this gun and it's good to see others like it.

Here's a parts list:

Kokusai Trigger Valve

Asahi Bushmaster Internals

JAC M4 Lower Receiver

Colt M4 Upper Receiver

AS4L Custom Precision LRB

NC Star 3x-9x Illuminated Scope

Houge M4 Rubber Pistol Grip

AMP Aluminum Quad-Rail Forearm (RIS/RAS)

UTG Rubber Rail Covers

20mm Sling Swivel

I call it an Asahi M4 Custom mainly because it's easier than running through that list everytime I talk to someone.

Zilla was spot on with the parts.

It's going to get a new skeleton stock soon as well. I've done most of the external stuff to it.

Speaking of which, I love that stock on your second gun Speculator. What brand is it?

BTW: Nice SR25, Victory. How's the balance with the can attached?

The gun's pretty heavy as it is, heh (Due to the riser and the fact that it's a SR-25...and that's without the Aimpoint/Taclight setup...yikes.), but it's pretty decently balanced with the battery installed.

-Vic

hey guy's, just a quick update on mine. I did my first ever spray job and i think it came out quite nice using o/d green and dark earth. I have just stripped the entire gun and serviced the gearbox, cleaning and re-greasing everything. Just waiting for a new kings arms mag catch system to arrive. Might sell it but can't decide now!

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg