Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FarEast, that is a cool little gun you have.

Thank you, she also uses a chopped down Black Python and the new shark bucking hop rubber. Very quiet and turned plenty of heads over the weekend skirmish!

hey FarEast what grip is that you have on there?

The grip is slightly customised, its a STAR that has then been dipped in liquid latex several times to give it a totally no slip finish. Just searched for the model and it is no longer listed on their website.

Wow, your guns get better as you scroll through your pictures. The last 2 are both equally amazing, just like the vest behind them. Great pictures.

Thanks for the comments.

Last one a CA M15A4 RIS?

lol...it's what's left of CA M15A4 R.I.S. the internals are all systema. I'll say the CA was a 'body donor' :D .

statikzero, nice Afgan, gotta love those things ( I like it and the N4 10.5")

I love most of Noveskes' work, they crank out some hard hitting and purty stuff. I gotta another airsoft noveske project on the books that I will probaly start AND finish in about a month. Then on to something else... <_<

Magpul PRS stock: its real steel only, WGCshop has them (expensive: 300$)

real steel stock adapter (wgc too) 30$

NOveske metal body from G&P 100$

vortex flash hider

Troy type BUIS (sights) expensive like 80$

grip from King Arms or G&P

that particular RAS has no replica, but the new King Arms free floating RASs are the nearest, lookswise (expensive, like 160$)

Bamboo rail covers (like 20$)

slim rail covers

20 rounds mag

M3 or M1 scope plus rare rings (gunner has a replica of that scope for 60$)

As you can see, you arent going to get around spendig about 700-800$ only in parts, add the AEG and bat and youll get your gun in the 1000$ AEGs thread.

Good luck! (unless you are rich... in that case: screw you, hahaha)

Thank you for the list I was kind of expecting that price tag. Oh well this will have to wait until after my CA8-2. *sighs*

Do it little by little piece by piece and eventually you'll finish. It sux they don't have an 'airsoft' version of that stock, though, seeing as it's the price of a new gun.

Honestly, you might as well by the real one...lol.

Edited by statikzero

Thanks Marine 47 :D , also lose the 9mm conversion kit. That thing would look awesome with regular 5.56 mags in there.

I actualyl like the look of the CASV without a barrel mounted flip sight. Looks very aerodynamic. Maybe a RIS mounted flip sight, or a gas block type mount.

Edited by Milla

eh decided to make both of my armalites black again, also got the MIAD grips on them.

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

I think a N4 10.5 CQB is the next one imma do, any tips or suggestions would be great. So far all I got planned is to use the G&P Noveske body lol...

Milla- You're welcome, how about I post pictures tomorrow with the 5.56 mag in the gun and we'll see what you (and other ppl) think, thanks for the input! :)

also wouldn't a gas type mounted flip up be the same as a barrel mounted? I was thinking something like this...link to flip up picture

Bilvo- Is that an sr-25 frame? <<edit: upper picture.

Edited by Marine47