Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen about 6 different versions of the magazine adapter. And only three of them allow the mag to stay in the center (where it should be).  I know the madbull one does, and I think the CA will also.

Madbull got one too... :blink: -Damn,i must sleeping under a rock the past couple of month´s.... :P

Can i get a Link?

Forgot to mention the CA one...Duuhhh!

Anyone got Pic´s from the ones that put the Mag in the (Wrong)forward Position?

The Only thing i wish that the one i got (Warhead)were made out of aluminum...

CALI SWANGIN`

HurricanE Shrike LMG + news goodies (G&P M249 RIS M249, Guarder Tactical MOD Grip, Star AN/PEQ2A XL + G&P 9.6V 3.3Ah battery)

Shrike2th_01.jpg

Shrike2th_02.jpg

Shrike2th_03.jpg

Oh... by the way, the ACOG replica is a Star 4x32 scope, not a red dot (it comes with exactly the same box that the Milspex red dot ACOG replica sold at Redwolf).

Regards ;)

I actually do not have a master eye when it comes to shooting. I can shoot bow equally well with either hand also. This gun just 'felt' better when run in lefty mode. Good eye!

I am lefty so I notice the few. And I know that my sling is also on the trades side.

I'm not really amidextrious(sp?) but I do different things left and others right handed.