Armalite Picture Thread

:blush:

Thanks :) I was a bit shy/nervous of posting it up as I didnt think it looked that good, its all for functionality, really. The Aimpoint looks low, but for airsoft its perfect and the crane stock puts you spot on for it every time. Also, it seems a bit far forward, but thats so I can use it OK with the stock on shortest setting. Thats the best bit of reflex sights...no eye relief.

Edit:

You usually just see it a tiny bit. Which is why I cheated and took the barrel/hop out for these pics!

Edited by GuzziHero
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack10 - any chance of a pic of the CQB without the front kit on? At one time I was planning to use mine as a RIS-less pistol till I felt the weight :D

---

I want to say 'luvverly gun' to almost every pic in this thread but Id sound like a broken record so Ill just say it now for everyone :D

Never really liked rail systems. Prefer to keep it nice and simple.

IMG_0479.jpg

M933 (closest term I could come up with, I realize it's a M4 body)

Hurricane M4A1 Carbine Metal Body

Guarder Reinforced Adjustable Convertible Outer Barrel

Guarder M4A1 Handguards

Guarder Reinforced Piston

Systema One Piece Hop Up Unit for M4/M16 Series

Systema 7mm Bearing Gearbox

Systema Bearing Spring Guide

Systema M100 Spring

Systema Auto Cu-toff Lever

Systema Air Seal Nozzle

Systema Duracon Bearing Piston Head

Classic Army Std. Ratio Flat Gear Set

AR15M203.jpg

Just sprayed the stock and 203 grip on this with Krylon black to get rid of the shininess.

Aww, but stocks were always shiny on early M16 and M16A1s, even on the earlier M16A2s with gray receivers... Matte stocks belong on M16A4s, not on classics... You kinda killed a part of the look :(

Edited by jonboy2312