Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No point starting another thread, so I'll make this little request here.

G&G M16A3 owners, please post close-ups of your barrel assemblies. I'm particularily interested in the surface texture and color of the outer barrel - does it have machining grooves visible, does it have the caliber and rifling twist markings? Is the front sight post steel or alloy? Is the flash hider steel? Etc...

I have a chance to buy an entire G&G front end ridiculously cheap, and was wondering what exactly does it look like - it would be great if it was grayish like real steel or Systema, and not black like CA or Well... I can always refinish it myself easily, hough- it's steel! I'd like to know about the markings as well, though. Can't really tell from available photos, as there's just not enough G&G shots out there.

No actually its a VFC one. glad ya like it

aha! I must ask then, where does the battery wire come out from? On all the other PEQ's I've seen/owned there is a lil notch cut out on the bottom and the wire is threaded through that. The VFC one opens up different and doesnt have that notch :unsure: . I'm in the market for a new PEQ and I was going to get the Star one but then I saw the VFC one, I'd prefer that because its the correct size

If you could take some pictures that'd be great :D