Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of taking a pic with the short barrel config and the inner barrel removed?

If you wait a while rsov is supposed to be getting some surefire m900 copys, they'd look good on the casv imo.

I would, but I'm afraid I'm up to my elbows in a mates SL8, so you'll ahve to wait for a while :P

hm...for some reason they only work for like the first half hour.... <_< but it's an M16 A4 with the carry handle taken off and rails drilled into the top and bottom of the foregrip. It has a red dot sight on top of the foregrip and a broomhandle on the bottom. My avatar is jerry rigged onto the stock :D scotch tape lamenating and electrical taped on lol but it looks good at least and is not poo-ish.

44903263312_0_ALB.jpg

Try again, guys, sorry

if it doesn't work then...mod can delete I guess.

WHERE ARE ALL THE LR300 (GR300) owners?

I searched this thread and less than 5 pics posted in a 185 page thread.

Prime Limited Edition LR300 ML "Civilian"

I modeled my Civilian (barrel/flash hider) after this one:

COMBATLR300.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0770-1.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

My custom parts:

LR300 Civilian outer barrel/flash hider and RIS heatshield designed and engineered in SolidWorks. . .exported and CNCed machined from 6061 Aluminum.

LR300 grip designed and built from scratch

I do not believe there is another "Civilian" LR300 in the airsoft world.

ZM Weapons no longer even makes the Civilian variation in real steel.

btw. .the "Civilian" is negated by it's longer 20" barrel (opposed the 16" carbine) and XM-style flash hider

NOTE: I still need to get the RIS and flash hider mil-spec hard anodized like the Prime Limited kit is.

Remove the NV sight at the back and it will look xxxx better ;)

And that grip looks uncomfortable with that bit at the rear :S

the rear wedge on the grip is an actual ZM design. I copied it over when I built the grip.

The wedge imitates the ANGLE of 1911s. .in otherwords. .you change the way you grip the LR. .it is very very comfortable. .you kinda have to physically feel it.

btw. .the G&G GR300 has the properly designed LR300 grip. .just w/o trademarks (like mine).