Armalite Picture Thread

I just got and installed my Troy MRF-MX 10" RAS. Tell me what you guys think. I plan to add a HurricanE 551 eotech, a magpul m93b stock, magpul MIAD grip, a better peq (possibly g&p or King arms), some flip up sights, a Troy flash hider, and a foregrip. Basically the whole thing will look different, Ill be sure to post pics when im done.

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have these HK416 stocks (look at my NOVESKE PROJECT).

One is a Black one,wich ist all over great-No Flaw´s at all.

And a OD green one,wich have the same shiny spot on there,like youre´s.

FUGLY!-so i did´t even opend the package yet... <_<

I have seen it at most OD 416Stock´s.

The only thing that helps,is to eighter get u a new one in Black color...38$...so what!

Or get it carefully sandblastet with glas perls.Which will give u a great dull look.

But Please...don´t mess that wonderfull looking Talonfront up with paint!-not even the covers.... :waggle: PLEASE........

Nice Gun that u have right here!

-Bevor i finally wen´t with my idea on the NOVESKE,i had the very same idea like you wen´t.

TALON Front & HK 416 Stock...But...i had to go with the other route.. :P

Greeting´s

CALI SWANGIN´

I really love OD parts, and i had 2 options

Od rail cover + od grip + od stock

or Od foregrip + od grip + od stock

But, i love my foregrip and dont want to spray it or i dont want to buy a new :(

hmm, maybe i will buy real OD spraypaint and spray the rail covers over

thanks for the compliments though, i love my gun so much, and the tightbore is comming in soon, i didnt want to cut my 363mm so i just got a new one

I just got and installed my Troy MRF-MX 10" RAS. Tell me what you guys think. I plan to add a HurricanE 551 eotech, a magpul m93b stock, magpul MIAD grip, a better peq (possibly g&p or King arms), some flip up sights, a Troy flash hider,  and a foregrip. Basically the whole thing will look different, Ill be sure to post pics when im done.

SNIPzorz.

The M93 has been discontinued, and has been replaced with this beauty:

http://www.magpul.com/catalog/index.php?ma...products_id=187

-Vic

idk, it kinda just looks like a beefier CTR stock. The stock I am actually still in the air about. I'm not sure wether to get the m93 (or the g&p knockoff) the CTR or a VOLTOR stock. Oh the possibilities.

EDIT, that stock has the looks of the CTR and the function of the M93. it may be worth looking into.

Edited by Marrius

my new addition; a custom made m4 from uncompany

parts list :P :

G&P Metal Body M4A1 (New)

Magpul PTS MIAD Grip (Black)

Systema MM-L Motor

Proud CASV Handguard Set W/ 10.5

Systema BS 6.04mm Barrel for CAR15 / FN P90

G&P M4 KAC QD Silencer with SR16 Flash Hider ( 14mm Anti-Clockwise )

Guarder Tactical Flip Up Rear Sight

G&G GP6-II Tactical Pack

-Combat Flash Light ( 6V )

Systema Complete Mecha-Box M120

G&P UFC M4 Buttstock (Two Tone Sand)

HurricanE 552 Holo Sight

Classic Army High Silicone Wire For M4 Gear Box

King Arms Accessories for M4/M16 Series

CAXSUH1R.jpg

CAE3YRUP.jpg

enjoy :)

I just got and installed my Troy MRF-MX 10" RAS. Tell me what you guys think. I plan to add a HurricanE 551 eotech, a magpul m93b stock, magpul MIAD grip, a better peq (possibly g&p or King arms), some flip up sights, a Troy flash hider,  and a foregrip. Basically the whole thing will look different, Ill be sure to post pics when im done.

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

Nice Troy rail. Is it heavy? Have you seen those in tan? It looks nice too. i have a couple of creative suggestions. Try the VFC or STAR PEQ2. King Arms and Boom Arms have replica front & rear Troy flip up sights, try to get a short dot type magnified scope with scope rings. A Tango Down forehand grip would be cool too. Please don't get an M93 stock, try either a replica LMT/Crane or VLTOR. Good luck on your build!

Nice Troy rail. Is it heavy? Have you seen those in tan? It looks nice too. i have a couple of creative suggestions. Try the VFC or STAR PEQ2. King Arms and Boom Arms have replica front & rear Troy flip up sights, try to get a short dot type magnified scope with scope rings. A Tango Down forehand grip would be cool too. Please don't get an M93 stock, try either a replica LMT/Crane or VLTOR. Good luck on your build!

Actually the rail system is the same weight if not lighter than the CA RIS that came with the gun. And thanks for the advice, I was wondering what type of optic as well as what type of stock.

Actually the rail system is the same weight if not lighter than the CA RIS that came with the gun. And thanks for the advice, I was wondering what type of optic as well as what type of stock.

Try this one with a high 30mm scope mount set: http://www.barska.com/AC10770.htm

It looks like the super-expensive Schmidt & Bender CQB short-dot scope in use by some US forces right now.