Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What external stuff do you guys think I should get for it. One of those SIR systems or a lighted forearm similar to a Swat loadout?

One of these in black would be a good adition to the externals of your gun.

I'm sorry but that sanding just looks like someone attacked it with a belt sander instead of actual wear.

If you want to pimp it a little get a mount for that flashligt and a pair of flip up sights and you'll have eveything you'll need for a CQB gun.

I've got an offset tac mount for the light but the whole point of buying a Gladius is for the strobe, which is most useful in the modified and unmodified FBI technique. If I was just going to strap it on the gun I would've bought a cheaper, higher output weapon light. The Gladius runs at $250 and is worth every penny when it is used in its intended purpose, as a free hand light and an aggressive inhibitor.

Thanks for the advice though!

I was thinking about purchasing some BUIS but with the Eotech getting 1100 hours of battery life off of some lithium AA's, it seems more and more like a waste of money.

Edited by shomie911
I've got an offset tac mount for the light but the whole point of buying a Gladius is for the strobe, which is most useful in the modified and unmodified FBI technique. If I was just going to strap it on the gun I would've bought a cheaper, higher output weapon light. The Gladius runs at $250 and is worth every penny when it is used in its intended purpose, as a free hand light and an aggressive inhibitor.

Thanks for the advice though!

I was thinking about purchasing some BUIS but with the Eotech getting 1100 hours of battery life off of some lithium AA's, it seems more and more like a waste of money.

get an ARMS #40 rear BUIS, redundancy in weapons is never a bad thing. Move the EOtech up one notch too, it looks odd sitting where it is...

for the rail, if your going for that mk.18 look like you stated, a PEQ would be nice to see on the top rail, but thats your call obviously. Get some covers on the side rail, and maybe some skeleton covers on the bottom rail past the vert grip for comfort. Just my 2 cents.

The skeleton cover sounds good but the PEQ, while accurate to the normal Mk.18 loadout would obstruct the view of the Eotech. The A.R.M.S BUIS might be a good idea but I'm gonna have to watch ebay for awhile because I can't throw 100 dollars away for something that at worst would require me grab a pair of AA's from my vest pocket.

Thanks for the comment Blarney, I'm just in a rut between what I need and what I want. It may have sounded like I was disregarding everything you said but it's just my wallet talking =)

Star L sized PEQ's and VFC PEQ's wont obscure the field of view in your eotech.

Since you have a classic army and the dimensions are all out of whack, you're going to see less than someone with say a G&P m4 would but nonetheless you will still be able to see you front site post.

nah, its a fairly common airsoft misenterpritation, *suitcasey* cheapass airsoft red dot scopes can be busted, as can some reflex sights, but fairly thick glass of a scope lense would take a LOT, especially as the surface is curved, which dissipates force.

Better safe then sorry, its not like a kill flash is prohibitively priced.

Hey, mean_marine, I had the same problem with the pin on my G&P, and it was with a G&P Box!

It went in most of the way but didn't line up the other side, this was solved by taking it all apart and inserting the pin at the start, rather than the end of the build. If you've tried that, then obviously scratch this.

I didnt feel like opening photoshop but here they are, sorry for the size :(

I just bought a new camera so i tested it out, I was trying features and stuff so some of the pictures look a little bit off in terms of color and stuff....

Oh yea and i need a front sight :( lol

pict0003ej5.jpg

pict0004zn5.jpg

pict0005xo6.jpg

pict0006tp4.jpg

pict0007xj9.jpg

pict0008hd2.jpg

pict0009ym6.jpg

LOL sorry for all the pics

Sorry for all the pictures, But yea but me just getting a new camera means lots of pictures :D

I had to test out my camera and stuff, I changed a few obvious settings (towards the end) and cant remember what settings i used for the pictures i like so ill take more pictures tomorrow but i wont post them up for a while haha

I just need a dang front sight!