Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P-Mag is currently for the pic only, I haven't converted it for airsoft yet.  Need to get a Miad and mod it for the PTW.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y185/p1fo...r/AR_Family.jpg

Love the P-mag. Fingers crossed MagPul make some airsoft ones as I have a feeling they wont fit in anything but PTWs

few of my armalites and an EBR for good measure

Completly jealous. Nice.

PS: It was posted in three not every thread, there was qquite a few more i could have posted it in. but i edited, now it is only in here :) happy ?)

XxChRiSxX - Thank you, glad you like them. :D

Love the P-mag. Fingers crossed MagPul make some airsoft ones as I have a feeling they wont fit in anything but PTWs

MagPul PTS has announce that it is making pmags to go with the Airsoft MASADA.

Interesting, I recently (about 2 weeks ago) contacted someone at Magpul who said they CURRENTLY have no plans to make an airsoft version of the mag. However, he did specify that it did not mean that they would never make one in the future. Hopefully they do make one. I'll still try to mod one or more when I get a little more time away from work. At a first glance, it actually looked rather easy for AEG's (with tools that I don't have, lol), a little more difficult to get right for PTW's.

And it wouldn't surprise me if some chinese company (or two, or three) make a P-Mag clone.

If you want to purchase a 416 rail system your options are VFC 416, Hurricane 416, hope someone on the forums sells a broken 416, or hope the Chinese rip off the vfc or hurricane 416.

As for the part at the front, you're looking for an m16 or m4 gas block. The problem with that is that, with the exception of two gas blocks that I know of, they all come as part of rail kits. The two that I'm talking about both look about the same, one is made by nitro, the other by hurricane. Looks like this:

http://www.wgcshop.com/WGC_Shop/images/he_acc_m1626.jpg[/im

If you want something different, there are plenty of RS ones out there if you live in the US, but I can't speak as to the likelihood of them fitting on an airsoft barrel.

thats not the same gas block as the 416, 416 and regular M4/M16's use two completely different gas impingement systems. if i were you, i would just get the 416.

Got some new bits this morning

PICT0160-2.jpg

PICT0163-2.jpg

Its just a shame that the C-mag wont feed in that gun and that the M910 is such a loose fit on the acm rails :(

I'll probably put the famas bipod back on the m16 later and get a pic of that with the Cmag :D

MagPul PTS has announce that it is making pmags to go with the Airsoft MASADA.

BTW, that gun isn't boredom, it's sweet.

Thats something else I'm looking forward to, the MASADA is one sexy gun

Its just a shame we cant buy Pmags over here or I'd buy a couple and try to convert them. I'm guessing it'll be easyer to get those to fit than steel mags.

Edited by evansy

Finally completed my m4 (well, mostly)

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Built from the ground up with parts I had lying around and whatever I could get my hands on.

G&P M4A1 metal body

G&P Gearbox with a Guarder SP90 (stock box was firing at 400fps =( now its at 330)

G&P M120 motor

Madbull 363mm Black Phython II 6.03 tightbore

Systema Hopup unit and bucking

King Arms G27 grip

Boom Arms CASV-EL front end (14.5 Inch)

Magpul PTS CTR stock

G&P crane stock tube (soon to be replaced with a better one)

Guarder MOD VFG

Star 4x32 AGOC

G&P CQB/R sling mount and bunch sling

think thats it :unsure:

All it really needs now is a better stock tube, a magpul trigger guard and possibly a taclight for night games

EDIT: oh and I might possibly have to respray the black parts black again. Depending on what people think.

Edited by El_Boomo

Yea, thats exactly the problem right now. Hence thinking of respraying the black and letting the whole thing wear evenly (the CASV was kryloned too so it will wear)

The CASV fits a 9.6v Mini, although it is fairly tight

Finally completed my m4 (well, mostly)

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Built from the ground up with parts I had lying around and whatever I could get my hands on.

G&P M4A1 metal body

G&P Gearbox with a Guarder SP90 (stock box was firing at 400fps =( now its at 330)

G&P M120 motor

Madbull 363mm Black Phython II 6.03 tightbore

Systema Hopup unit and bucking

King Arms G27 grip

Boom Arms CASV-EL front end (14.5 Inch)

Magpul PTS CTR stock

G&P crane stock tube (soon to be replaced with a better one)

Guarder MOD VFG

Star 4x32 AGOC

G&P CQB/R sling mount and bunch sling

think thats it  :unsure:

All it really needs now is a better stock tube, a magpul trigger guard and possibly a taclight for night games

EDIT: oh and I might possibly have to respray the black parts black again. Depending on what people think.

dude that is ecaxtly what i was going to do to my JG M4. but i would add a Silencer and maybe a tac light.

Edited by Fellowz