Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you guys like the guns. The SR25 is mine, the other is Tumorboy's. I was going to do the same thing, putting a CTR on a kitty kat/patriot-style gun, guess I gotta do something else now, heh.

trfo2o - I hope so too, haven't used it yet. Still not sure what fps I want it shooting at, but I'm leaning towards way above UK limits and converting it to semi-auto only (regular selector switch).

Titleist - Yeah, ordered and shipped, including your part. Only problem is, I'm on the road again so I'm having the stuff shipped to me on the road. Not sure when I'm getting back up to the Bay Area, lol. I'll probably be working through this weekend.

ColSanders - Good question, something I debated about for weeks before buying the parts. I was hoping to rewire to the front, either putting custom batteries in the handguard, or using a battery sling as a last resort. Unfortunately, the collar/flange on the handguard is pretty beefy and would have been too hard for us to drill & get wires through, so a small channel has been put into the bottom of the Magpul stock. So it's battery sling or battery bag, ugh. I may just put the full stock back on and put the magpul stock on one of my other guns.

christhesecond - I almost don't want to think about it...plenty to post it in the 1k thread, lol. Plus I have more internal upgrades to do once I decide what I want, and probably a second smaller special rail for the handguard. Not sure if I want to add a bipod, or a more unusual Grippod. The bipod is more traditional, but the gun isn't 'traditional' anyway.

Maybe from Trijicon directly, lol but I doubt it. They're also not cheap, I think replacements if you have a waranty with them, are in the 150-200 dollar range.

Cali, great looking gun, you order your stuff from WGC yet? ;)

:nosleep: oh..my..god. That sucks so bad, i'll have to custom make some now...DARN IT :angry: I could just get a G&P ACOG for that much for christ sakes and use the mount and sights.

trfo2o - I hope so too, haven't used it yet.  Still not sure what fps I want it shooting at, but I'm leaning towards way above UK limits and converting it to semi-auto only (regular selector switch). 

Yea that'd be a good idea, be sure to have plenty good air seal, helps FPS and consitancy for each shot.

oMg naK3d M4!!!!!!11111one!!1!!!!!eleveneleventy!!!!!!!111

supar pist0lz!

Lol I do that kind of ###### all the time when I have a gun apart. I see now that I'm not the only one.

lol! Thats where i knew they looked fimiliar.

And one of it with me holding it for a change  :P

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/6166/kit4sl2.jpg

Damn you Milla, Why do you have to have such a nice loadout that I now want to build? Jeez. Darn addictive hobby.... too bad I was told I'd get addicted when I started airsoft :D