Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the ESP Benplaut it's a D-boys gun.

Thanks for the comments on the paint guys, it was the first time I'd tried it .

Ben

PS I've just noticed that the high cap in the picture shows me up to be the noob that I am LOL.

Edited by Eggy777
...I've just noticed that the high cap in the picture shows me up to be the noob that I am LOL.

Yes indeed. Noob. ;)

But on a more serious note, the camo job seems very well done. I don't personally like the pattern, but good job non the less.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Eggy, the paintjob looks more like a work of art than a camojob, maybe a bit high detail for the field but surely a nice item inside a glass cabinet :)

I play in Scottish woodland so the camo pattern is done to match the enviroment. It's no work of art to be hung on a wall though, in a couple of months there will be some nice signs of were on there.

Eggy

Thanks. It's not quite 'mud' though....more like Krylon 'Mimosa' dusted with Krylon saddle tan' with dark brown stripes. Very rudimentary, but I wanted to go with the authentic/worn/used look. I used to do some very 'eye pleasing' and more complicated patterns...but it wasn't always 'authentic' in terms of looks.

Forgot to mention - Im looking for these parts for a CA (or compatible):

Mock bolt release

Ejection port dust cover (I only need the rod, because DBoys ones wont fit, but I dont mind buying the entire unit)

PM me if you have these for offer, I dont visit this thread none too much.

...and I guess it's time for that "eventually"...

And for the record, neither are complete. ^_^

m15syz5.jpg

m15s2vn9.jpg

m15s3az6.jpg

The above photos didn't come out too well...the background was too bright, and I don't have Photochop...

These came out good, though.

m15s4cq5.jpg

m15s5zz6.jpg

-Vic

P.S. Titleist...can I borrow your camera? :D

Nice Gun there :P.

Edited by fanta101
They aren't actually part of the handguard itself. They are individual rails that you can buy and then you mount them to the handguard via those little holes.

Here is an example

Yes, I know that. I'm asking if they fit the handgaurds of different brands (TM, CA, G&P, ICS...). Normally I wouldn't worry, but for a part that isn't commonly used...

Ooooh. Sorry, misunderstood you there. Yeah, if I were to guess I'd say it would. I don't think those little holes would differ so much between companies so as to make them incompatible with eachother.

...edited for spelling...

Edited by Sgt. Carter