Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seeing a few (comparatively very few) people who have, instead of a full ras, individual rails on the top or bottom of the regular M4/M16 handgaurd.  Are those compat between AEG brands? I wasn't aware that handgaurds were "marui cloned"

I use to have one on my M4. I made it buy taking a rail from a WELL springer M4, boring out the holes enough to fit some bolts through. Then I got a couple very short bolts (about half an inch), matching nuts and a washer ( nickle sized) and bolted the rail on to my TM M4 handguard. If you have any old springers with rails, thats a very cheap way to do it (and I could still fit my batt in the hadgurad.

evansy. u have inspired me to get a foldable stock. haha

well done.

Get the ACM one off rsov, Its the one I have and for £25 its a total bargin. CNC aircraft grade aluminium if the engraving is to be believed.

Aww man, those ZK bodies are beyond sweet...that a a rico 9 tac light?

ACM M910A, I've also got the same one but with QD but it dosent fit on my rails properly (damn acm out of spec rails :()

evansy

Looks nice. Where's the battery?

It doesnt have one. It runs on pure awesomeness :P I had a peq2 that I put on the side but a certain young lady on here (you know who you are) broke the mount last week so I'm getting myself a VFC one come payday. Hopefully it'll be lower than the Dboys one was so I can put it on the top rail without blocking the iron sights.

evansy, I love it but I liked the bamboo rail covers more.

I just felt like a change and dug those out, I think I prefer the bamboo ones too but black just looks more menacing plus it looks flash now I've got the top one running from the front all the way across the reciver to almost flush with the rear sight.

Also thanks for the e-ego stroking, I was feeling a little down after work but seeing that people like my customising has cheered me up a bit :)

Very very nice...i like that one....Clean and down to the point. ;)

CaliSwangin

I'm not done with it yet

I'm after an eotech 511 clone, ambi mag catch and then finish off the internals with a KA hop unit, Guarder rubber and whatever spring will put it to 328ish, Got an M90 in there atm as I've just added a few upgraded cylinder parts and bearing spring guide and dont want it to be over.

rsov is HK based

Dont worry about that stock I've had alot of ACM stuff and that stock is by far the best. If it was sold for 2-3 times as much with a random brand attached on a mainstream retailer you still wouldnt feel ripped off by the quallity of it.

http://www.rsov.com/store/product_info.php...e2526f1c1dd596f