Armalite Picture Thread

Hi all

Here I'm with me new Support weapon which a friend of mine made parts for, I'll hope it will fit in as a good option. I have seen a lot of great softguns in here but I haven't seen some really customized (using 1of bits). And I know that there are some softguns out there, and this will make me unpopurlar. And I'm sorry and I hope that you will bear with me.

But here my friend and I went for something not seen before in the airsoftworld. The LSW = Colt Automatic Rifle. It is only the outer barrel which needs to be painted black but otherwise it is done.

We used the M15A4 Rifle as the donor.

post-42475-1187202030_thumb.jpg

post-42475-1187202717_thumb.jpg

post-42475-1187202730_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ecin
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question. wut's the point of having the large PEQ (im assuming it's a batt?) and the custom crane stock

cause honestly, i can't decided if i should remove my PEQ and fit a custom crane...or?

My battery is in the crane, I just like the look of a peq but don't like the rifle being so front heavy :D

Cheers, razor

What did you make the LMG's handguards from?

Thanks for the praise, the Handguards has been made from a plastic alloy. And my friend had access to a CNC-millingmachine. So he made a program for it a milled it out.

We started from the bottom and made a completely new handguard/coolingbox, instead of molding something on a already exiting handguard.

It took me some time to find the info needed, Colt is not a place to look for it trust me. (I tried) So everything that you see has been made from pictures and gestimation.

It fires 148 MPS / 485 FPS, I had some problems with it but today I have managed to fix it.

(It helps if the gearbox is level) Imfao.

Is that a new ICS M4?  The receiver is black not the gray finish but i thought it was all the newer models like the Para and what not that had the new colours?

J.

Tell me why is rifles which hasnt been changed in any way on this tread, then we could just look in a catalog and see it for ourself. :P