Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks to be the same size as the dboys one I have and there really is nowhere else to put it if you want to be able to aim.

You can't put it on the top? I've seen many people put theirs on top and still be able to aim with their Aimpoint or Eotech. Is it just that the dboys is a bit thicker or higher?

Thats the same style as mine so you shouldnt have any problems with it

You can't put it on the top? I've seen many people put theirs on top and still be able to aim with their Aimpoint or Eotech. Is it just that the dboys is a bit thicker or higher?

Well you can put it on top but it blocks about half of the lense. Thats with a high mount too.

Mines broken atm tho so I'm going to be getting a new one which I should be able to see over

I don't get it really.

I don't think that they look so terrible on the side. It's no more offensive than on the top really. Not to mention, though I have seen a few located on the top rail of firearms, PEQs that I have seen are predominantly located on the side rail of the firearm opposite of the shooter. And really, that would seem to be the optimal placement as to keep from obscuring a larger part of the shooter's FOV, especially on a gun where the carry handle is still being utilized.

I don't get it really.

I don't think that they look so terrible on the side.  It's no more offensive than on the top really.  Not to mention, though I have seen a few located on the top rail of firearms, PEQs that I have seen are predominantly located on the side rail of the firearm opposite of the shooter.  And really, that would seem to be the optimal placement as to keep from obscuring a larger part of the shooter's FOV, especially on a gun where the carry handle is still being utilized.

The problem I find with them on the side is they upset the balance of the gun when there full of batterys (i've got 14 cells in mine) but its better than having this huge thing on the top so I live with it for now

23-08-07_0421.jpg

put the PEQ on the TOP of the gun.

i've seen many pics of the M4's the marines in iraq use that have PEQ's located on the top. seems to me, i see them more on top then on the side.

time for me to ###### my pics...again (except this is slightly relevant to the topic...)

twins-Cropped.jpg

oh....and of course KAC > armalite....anyday

i'd like to see a pic of a M733 with a short vn mag

thanks a lot

My M733 Project(Gearbox still being assembled so no trigger...CA body to be replaced by Guarder down the line)

With Star VN Midcap (I like these a lot...)

IMG_1000copy.jpg

With King Arms VN Midcap

IMG_1002copy.jpg

The KA VN mag is shorter than the Star VN mag...