Armalite Picture Thread

yes, please... tell me what id have to do to make something like that. i just want to make an ar10a3/4, basically an ar10, flattop, ras frotnset (short length) and sopmod stock

-Joe

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, please... tell me what id have to do to make something like that. i just want to make an ar10a3/4, basically an ar10, flattop, ras frotnset (short length) and sopmod stock

-Joe

Hey joe i think it looks good, kinda looks like the noveske. but i dont think its the red dot that is shown on the noveske site. what it really needs is either a Eotech or an Acog. personally thats what i would have gone with. plus that flashlight doesnt look to good mounted underneath the rail

Better than i expected.

It doesn't shake as a normal m4 stock does, and it is lighter than i expected also, a little more than a LE stock.

It is actually very comfortable, and it feels great on the shoulder. Also, it has a lot of different positions, haven't count them, but more than 9 i think.

Good stock imho.

Maybe it could look cool on a g36..... well, at least different... lol :D

Maybe it could look cool on a g36..... well, at least different... lol :D

It wouldn't work.

They pure awesomeness of the G36 would make it melt.

Edit:

Oh, dear I just posted this in the Armalite thread O_O

*runs*

Edited by Moriquende
It wouldn't work.

They pure awesomeness of the G36 would make it melt.

Edit:

Oh, dear I just posted this in the Armalite thread O_O

*runs*

WHAT! SACRILEGE! How dare you defame and insult the Armalite wh0re/r@pist thread. Just kidding... :lol:

Edited by Hispeed1

BTW, can i please have a parts list/instructions on how to make something like that?

-Joe