• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are mine's

pb070121oh4.jpg

From left to right :

The thing :P

Jing gong W16-4 based, G&P body, Marui Front set, Outer barrel Star. Still need some paint job for the stock, grip, ris panel and silencers (mixed OD & Khaki)

M4 "grenadier"

Marui based, G&P body, Crane Stock Star

M4 WGC custom

The body and motor grip will be exchange with those of a redwolfcustom M16A1 to simulate a GUU5.

The upper and front set with M16 barrel an FF Ras, will be put on the modified M16A1 (with the M4A1 grip and body) to simulate a US ARMY SDMR (with full desert paint)

I have no idea where I want to go with this...

I kinda' want to paint it in a desert pattern, but I'm not too sure. Any suggestions would be awesome.

m151mf6.jpg

m152st9.jpg

m153yk6.jpg

If I paint, I'd probably paint just the body, get a few rail covers, and a tan/sand/etc. stock.

Not sure if I should stick with a solid stock, or get an ACE replica stock. Something tells me the M203 would look out of place with an ACE stock. And speaking of M203s...I also own a barrel mounted version. This one's just easier to attach. :D

-Vic

Paint it, you know you want to. :P

Oooh, it is tempting.

Do ya'll think I should go with LayLax's Mod Rifle Stock? Or G&P's A2 "Sniper Stock" with adjustable length of pull?

Edit: Or the ACE stock replica? The rifle version, of course.

I probably won't have either of the M203s mounted to the gun all the time...might buy a stand-alone unit for it, so yeeeah...and the M15 will be suppressed as well.

Decisions, decisions...

-Vic

Edited by Victory
I have no idea where I want to go with this...

I kinda' want to paint it in a desert pattern, but I'm not too sure. Any suggestions would be awesome.

m151mf6.jpg

m152st9.jpg

m153yk6.jpg

If I paint, I'd probably paint just the body, get a few rail covers, and a tan/sand/etc. stock.

Not sure if I should stick with a solid stock, or get an ACE replica stock. Something tells me the M203 would look out of place with an ACE stock. And speaking of M203s...I also own a barrel mounted version. This one's just easier to attach. :D

-Vic

How about a replica LMT/Crane SOPMOD stock? CA, G&P, STAR makes one. Plus tan rail covers and no magwell thingy-

Edited by Hispeed1
Which scope is that in the first 5 pictures, Hispeed? Fantastic looking rifle!

Thanks. Like Twan said it looks like the Schmidt & Bender short-dot scope. I was going for that look, but unfortunately I dont have $2000 for it. So I kept researching and found the Barska 1.25-4.5 X 26 scope you see there. Nice piece of optic for the price. You can adjust your view from 1.25 for close ranges to 4X for medium range work.

Edited by Hispeed1