Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

Need an opinion.

I've got one ICS M4 CQB Costum, and I use allawys or an Hurricane Holosight Eotech replica or one Aimpoint Replica!

Now I bought one TGS PVS14 RED DOT replica! I think it's "russian"!

M4CQB~0.jpg

Be honest... what you think about it?

American M4 with russian stuff?

Please tell me if this is a blasfemia, or some guys use it often?

Regards,

STUNTMAN

m4varients09edited2kt4.jpg

my d-boys cqb with full upgrade! just need to paint it now

m4varients13edited2vl5.jpg

my d-boys spr!! full upgrade parts arrive next week & i run a li-pol battery in the stock tube! also needs painting

D-boys? wow....nice indeed.

These photos makes me think twice about my recent G&P CQBR $$$ purchase.

Edited by lambolurker
It's not russian? It's american!

Wow... five stars!

I'm happy now!

The tactical grip... yep.. it's backwards... I'm nerd!!!

STUNTMAN

although its a repo of an american optic, its a copy of a night vision monocular...... So people might look at you funny if you are using it during the day (i know the repo functions as a scope, etc...)

although its a repo of an american optic, its a copy of a night vision monocular...... So people might look at you funny if you are using it during the day (i know the repo functions as a scope, etc...)

and also technically, you wouldn't just mount a NVG monocular to your weapon without either 1)a cowitnessed NVG compatible red-dot or holosight or 2)an IR aiming laser.

It'll be fun trying to make a lighting tent big enough for my gun and gear lol but thanks for the suggestion. What I am really flustered about is the lack of vividness(for lack of a better term) of the colors. I am using natural light inside my house and when I took pictures in the backyard they seem to get washed out i.e.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1861/dsc0001jt8.jpg

I guess I could also try messing around with them in photoshop.

Thanks!

Personally, i think that's the nicest Armalite i've seen in this thread. A plain M16A1/2/3/4 is one of my favorite rifles :D

My SR-16... I've had it like that for probably 3-4 years now.. I'm thinking if I should turn it back to stock and get a crane stock. But then I'm also thinking about getting a new G&P M4

post-38724-1197002141_thumb.jpg

Oh... sorry for the bad Pic.. it's from a couple years back. I haven't been home in a year now, so I haven't even played with them for that long. the gun beside it is a Sun Project M40 XB.

Edited by hitmanhigger
My SR-16... I've had it like that for probably 3-4 years now.. I'm thinking if I should turn it back to stock and get a crane stock. But then I'm also thinking about getting a new G&P M4

post-38724-1197002141_thumb.jpg

Oh... sorry for the bad Pic.. it's from a couple years back. I haven't been home in a year now, so I haven't even played with them for that long. the gun beside it is a Sun Project M40 XB.

Yes, get an LMT SOPMOD Crane stock for your SR-15. Nice cheekweld and shorter stock...

HELL YES! poke kills at 3 meters. :D

I'm 6' 7" so can get away with long guns. Silencer has been ditched now tho as part of massive over haul (inspired by me landing on my gun :( )

Will get an ops silencer at some point tho

K_K

Edited by Kalashnikov_kid

Introducing...the Zombie Killer Concept Carbine:

Patriot1.jpg

Patriot3.jpg

And before you take points away for the CA metal body...I must ask you...have you seen 28 Weeks Later? Hmm?

Patriot2.jpg

Sights lign up nicely as well.

Not sure if I should leave it as-is, or frontwire, and install a Magpul M93. I have the M93, so I just might.

-Vic

P.S. A Zombie Killer without wear and tear on the body most likely hasn't seen any zombie action...so I'm guessing all of you with brand spankin' new Zombie Killers have only a desk job in the fight against zombies. :P

Sorry for my ignorance, but were trying to be artistic with the silver stripes? Looks interesting, but I dare say add a little more to make it more 'racey.'

Edit: On a second thought...I think you were trying to make it look worn, is that correct?

Edited by Souske

That happened when I was attacked by zombies...

Un-natural wear is perfectly normal when fighting against the un-dead....

...going for a specific theme, here. Gun's not done, so it looks a bit out of place.

-Vic

P.S. I have been bitten, but I have grown immune. I've been in this hell hole for 3 years. This is my carbine. There aren't many like it, as this one is mine. ;)

Edited by Victory