Armalite Picture Thread

Finally got around to installing the VLTOR MUR and LaRue Rail.

vltormurarmalite01smallrd6.jpg

vltormurarmalite02smallkd9.jpg

Specs:

* Starter off as G&P CQBR... upgraded to above forum limits + tightbore using a LiPo

* DYTac VLTOR MUR

* PROUD VLTOR FlashHider

* G&P VLTOR Lower

* VLTOR Sling Plate

* VLTOR MOD Stock

* VLTOR Front Sight

* LaRue Tactical 7.0" HandGuard

* King Arms M4 Barrel

* Magpul PTS MIAD

* Magpul PTS Trigger Guard

* Magpul Ranger Plate

* Real Steel EOTech 552

* Troy Industries Rear BUIS

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing looks awesome man!!

Thanks buddy! :)

uscmcorps where do you put the battery, what volts/mah is your lipo, and how is your rate of fire.

I basically have two options:

Option 1 - using a LiPo I bought from RSOV, it is made specifically to fit into the buffer tube. However, even with the buffer tube mount on the back of the receiver cut down, the LiPo is still too long and wouldn't be able to retract more than what you see in the pics without exposing the battery. The battery is a 11.1Volt, 1200mah. This method was outlined by fellow forum member KWP here

Option 2 - A while back, Davedawg posted pics of his real steel VLTOR MODStock using airsoft batteries. He posted a description as to how he went about doing it (in which you have to get some custom batteries (9.6V, 1400mah) and cut some channels into the stock. I bought some of those batteries and did the modification on the stock, so, I can do that too.

Using the LiPo, the gun fires faster than my 9.6 Volt battery. Can't say exactly how many RPMs. Hope that helps!

I want to make my M4 more like what an US Army infantryman would carry so far my M4 has:

CA M15A4 RIS Carbine

"Ebay" Aimpoint

PEQ

I want to buy:

G&P Aimpoint mount Type 2

King Arms UFC Batech rear sight.

That totals about $81 plus about $30 shipping from Airsoft Global.

I have roughly $238 to play with. Anything else that a normal infantryman would carry?

You might want to check ebay or ar15.com's sales section for the "batech"(actually it is matech) BUIS, I got my real steel one off of ebay for $30. Also I've seen some US soldiers have the KAC 300m folding sight on their M4A1 instead, the airsoft copies are all cheaper than the KA batech.

You might want to check ebay or ar15.com's sales section for the "batech"(actually it is matech) BUIS, I got my real steel one off of ebay for $30. Also I've seen some US soldiers have the KAC 300m folding sight on their M4A1 instead, the airsoft copies are all cheaper than the KA batech.

Thanks alot, I just found a bunch of Matech sights for about $50. Nice middle ground for the real thing.

I want to make my M4 more like what an US Army infantryman would carry so far my M4 has:

CA M15A4 RIS Carbine

"Ebay" Aimpoint

PEQ

I want to buy:

G&P Aimpoint mount Type 2

King Arms UFC Batech rear sight.

That totals about $81 plus about $30 shipping from Airsoft Global.

I have roughly $238 to play with. Anything else that a normal infantryman would carry?

weapons vary largely... from Plain ar15 carbine, maybe rail covers if you scrounge some from somewhere, POSSIBLY some form of sight, not all do...

would infantry have PEQ designators?

R

Finally got around to installing the VLTOR MUR and LaRue Rail.

*snip*

Specs:

* Starter off as G&P CQBR... upgraded to above forum limits + tightbore using a LiPo

* DYTac VLTOR MUR

* PROUD VLTOR FlashHider

* G&P VLTOR Lower

* VLTOR Sling Plate

* VLTOR MOD Stock

* VLTOR Front Sight

* LaRue Tactical 7.0" HandGuard

* King Arms M4 Barrel

* Magpul PTS MIAD

* Magpul PTS Trigger Guard

* Magpul Ranger Plate

* Real Steel EOTech 552

* Troy Industries Rear BUIS

That's exactly what I wanted to do to my M4!

That's exactly what I wanted to do to my M4!

You do know I have 27 of those limited MURs for sale right?

Where are the G&P VLTOR lowers coming from?

Were they part of an old receiver set or something?

Would be nice if i could find them...

They're pretty common right now... just not cheap.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=21059

Edited by uscmCorps
What makes them special over G&P's other bodies?

Besides the VLTOR markings, of course.

-Vic

Edit: It doesn't say it's G&P, now that I look at it again...what's the deal?

It's a rebranded G&P. Actually the box itself say VLTOR, and makes no mention of G&P, but I heard first hand that VLTOR never authorized the trademarking. It's 100% G&P though, and is no different than any of their other G&P metal body kits... except for a higher price tag. Unfortunately G&P is the only maker of VLTOR lowers and King Arms won't touch them because they've p!ssed off the VLTOR/Magpul rep in HK (as well as p!ssing off most other airsoft manufacturers in HK). So G&P is the only game in town... for now heh heh... ;)

Already got one. :D It's just that I wanted to put a LaRue 7" rail and a MIAD grip + Magpul trigger guard.

Ahhh... if only I got my act together sooner I could have sold you one at reduced cost. :( I'll get ya next time ;)