Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my m15a4 after two weeks from Airsoft GI. I think that was my fault, because I did after all, order three days before christmas, haha. :P

Very good retailer.

convar25cp7.jpg

convar29uf3.jpg

convar32qv4.jpg

I was planning on putting a m5 ras, an acog, and all that fancy stuff, but seeing this beauty after spending time with low-end AEG's, I'm just going to leave it the way it is.

How's the sight on your rifle,lerch? I was kind of looking at that one.

Great bit of kit! Picked it up back in September from a buddy of mine in Hong Kong. Good eye relief, 4x cross reticule, iron sight posts and it's got the rubber armour to boot. The only thing I wish it had would be a Killflash...which are easy enough to find anyhow.

And thanks Bentley, it's been an expensive little project of mine. Lots of little things went into it like an ambi-mag release and an SFW barrel.

Edited by Lerch

I paid for mine through a Canadian distributor, but it came straight from Dragonredairsoft, took about a week for it to get to me in Canada. I bought my DBoys RIS and rail covers from them too with no problems.

I dont know whats worse, the M4 or the ACU its laying on.

Kudos for making it, but definitely not my style...