Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those OPS type silencers which cover up the barrel, do they fit any barrel length, or do I need a specific one for the CQBR? Also, could someone recommend a good one with CW threads?

Yeah the ops silencer will cover the barrel, but it wont work for cqbr because the barrel is short. I know that you have to extend the outer barrel for it to work, G&G makes barrel extensions for standard length m4s and a shorter one as well. And I think you have to buy the counter clokwise kit for the barrel thread and alot of silencers are ccw. There is a silencer that doesn't need the cw or ccw thread, but you have to extend the barrel a little bit. Its this one Click here[/url]http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=2353

Are you sure about them not working with CQBR's? I thought Shao14 has a CA CQB, and he has a KA OPS silencer on his. Problem there is that the KA is for CCW so it won't work for me unless I get an adaptor, which I'd prefer to avoid. I was thinking if either of these would work: 1, 2

Are you sure about them not working with CQBR's? I thought Shao14 has a CA CQB, and he has a KA OPS silencer on his.

Yeah i checked shao14s profile it says he has a m15a4 carbine, he probably just got sopmod stock on it so it looks like a cqb. My teammate has a a G&P m4 cqbr and he bought the barrel extender and ccw converter thread and the ops silencer on it. Thats the only way I know that it can be done but i could be wrong. We should just ask Shao14 cause now I'm curious.

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c267/ant...d1991/GGaeg.jpg

Not the greatest photo, sorry about my foot. i will take more photos once i get it working. i spent 500 dollars on this thing haven't even played and it breaks....

Is it jammed? Because my G&G GR16 R5 jammed up on me not long after I got it. I had to open up the gearbox, only to find the pistonhead separated from the piston. Somehow the screw, that holds the two together, came loose and I had to screw the head back onto the piston. Works like a charm now. Maybe that helps.

does any1 know if a Daniel Defence RAS will work with a Hurricane Metal body?

maj.PAIN had used the G&P Delta Ring Set to attack his TROY MRF to his Hurricane metal body. Not sure if the same would apply to a DD RAS, but heres the link if you want: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=2748

maj.PAIN had used the G&P Delta Ring Set to attack his TROY MRF to his Hurricane metal body. Not sure if the same would apply to a DD RAS, but heres the link if you want: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=2748

No For Both

I have a DD ras on my G&P body and It required my reciever to be re-treaded, along with my Hurricane body

I also had my Troy ras on a Hurricane body, Whihc used a G&P nut

In the DD case, It its a free float, which has its own particular Nut to attach

It has real-steel threadings

So Long story short, you need a Die from Brownells to rethread the reciever for the DD ras to work

Ps. Its 100% worth it

No its not jammed. THE WONDERFUL SMARTNESS of G&G decided to put the battery in the redi-mag system which caused my battery wires to be chaffed to hell. now when i pull the trigger my fuses blow. i would appreciate some help if anyone knows what the fudge is going on. lol

but the new G&G r4 ( the one i have) shoots amazing and i do reccomend it. just ditch the redimag immediatley. im adding a PEQ this saturday.

In my opinion, and the rest of my team, the G&G guns are horrible. One of our DMs got a G&G M14.

Now the story begins in June where I ordered it from War4Toys. We got it in the Black Fiber stock and although I never personally fired it stock, it sounded like a rubber band when firing (ka-thwoing).

He had it for 2 months, fired only 20 rounds through it and sold it to another guy I knew. Now he quickly changed it to a wood stock and he upgraded it to 415 FPS. He upgraded every internal part and he rarely used the gun either.

He only bought it so he could try and top my gun but he never beat me (he's trying to fix up an m9 GBB to beat my P226 now).

Anyway, he sold it to my friend who used it very carefully but it would ALWAYS BREAK. and everytime we went to AirsoftExtreme to get it fixed, when we would come back and play a game, it would break again. In fact, last week we went to AEX and he picked it up, used their chrono, and it broke.

Yesterday, he decided to sell it. it's at 420FPS now, he decided to replace the broken spring during one of the many repairs. G&G guns, although they look nice, are the most horrific guns and the least dependable gun. ever. I also know a guy with a G&G M4, the GR-16A3. Jams everytime we play, the mag is always falling out for no reason. Horrible gun in general.

I almost bought a GR-25 from Redwolf. lucky for me, it was out of stock and I got a G&P SPR instead.

They are definitely different and cool. AEGs and classics both have their plusses and minuses. I think sound and realism are biggest plusses for classics. Classics usually need more tuning and know how to get ´em running than AEGs. I still use my AEG if I don´t have time (or patience) to tinker with a classic before game. Classic guns are definitely more fun than AEGs and if you don´t see an air hose too restrictive then they are worth every penny.

Edited by jimel

Well you must understand. my gun is G&G's new run of m4. the Old m14's were horrible pieces of trash. i owned one and never even shot it! the new run is supossed to be amazing. my gun [ the G&G R4 ] shoots at 350 FPS with a .25G bb. the range is amazing. But this little denouement will not make me say G&G is a bad gun. the old ones were yes. the old classic army guns were trash too. now there amazing.

I contacted my local shop and there going to inspect the gun and fix it. hopefully for free sence i paid 475 dollars and the gun is 2 weeks new. i will keep you guys updated if you want.