Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC00077.jpg

My backup gun. CA M15A4 Carbine with "Wolf Eyes" light (I really don't know why I bought the thing) and some holo sight I bought from RSOV. I think i've done enough with it, as my aim was to get the look of what I perceived to be the stereotypical M4 - a healthy balance between plain and "tactical" as well as something to contrast my modestly plain and rather beautiful AKS74UN.

Which is exactly the reason I'm going to stock up on D-Boys metal uppers.

If they fit right on, there's a fairly cheap way to get extra uppers.

they fit, but you will need to grind down some on the rear of the upper otherwise it's too wide to slide into the g&p lower, not too much mod really (and you won't see the sand down parts once they are slided into the lower). That's my experience with a Zombie Killer lower and dboy's upper.

There's also that Dytac Vltor Mur upper that fit G&P bodies, but a much more expensive option.

Edited by srpg

here is mine, nothing fancy:

-D-boys m4 cqb

-Kings arms, red dot sight

-Swatforce torch

-running a 9.6v 1400mah custom strikalite battery

-Running mag H&K marking m4 mid caps.

Thinking of selling the gun as a fancy something with a longer barrel such as a ca m15a4, don't really use the ris as you can see hehe.

IMG_1545.jpg

Edited by hugh_b
"dboys spr"

D-Boys SPR

China PRS Stock

KA ''PSG'' Grip

KA Lightweight Silencer

China M1 3.5-10x50mm Scope

China Green Laser

G&P VN Magazine

wow, thats one of the best acms ive ever seen..always wanted to see what itd be like if i added a prs stock to my A4

Edited by speculator

I may as well stick pictures of this up again.... Not much changed since I posted it last, I'd swapped the full stock out for a CRT one, but I've since switched back as I intend to run a high speed setup and want a big beefy battery without a damned PEQ box!

I do like the King Arms Eotech, mind, it's a nice bit of kit. One thing I'm not too keen on is that the reticule only realy comes into focus when you're looking at something relatively far away; not realy something you want for CQB. But it's -plenty sharp enough up close :) A big thanks to AirsoftQMS for giving me a free one, too ;)

Photo0006.jpg

Photo0007.jpg

Photo0008.jpg

Photo0010.jpg

I'm getting a bit tired with the silencer, though; it's a CA quick detach one, and the mechanism that actually holds it on has pretty much disintegrated :( If I can find the barrel extension I may well put the normal outer barrel back on, but it seems lost to the depths of my room at the moment :(

Oh, and the Front sight is from a BE SL8. Does a good HK416 sight impression, IMHO. Unfortunately, due to being mounted on a CASV, the eotech sits too high to co-witness with :(

EDIT: Aso, apologies for poor quality pics, I've only got a phone to take pics with... as usual :D

Edited by MDK_Marshal

Thanks=) I got it from ebaybanned when they where stocking them. Battery will most likely be kept in a Peq on one of the guns side rails. Seeing that the whole ordeal of disassemblying the entire stock to change a Li-Po was going to be a greater hassle then first expected.

Funny thing is, I got the stock and pistol grip about 1 1/5 month before I got the gun and the rest of the stuff. I really had made up my mind about making this gun:P